¤ 31 ¤

"No way." y/n fell on her knees as soon as she saw the footage. The car. The red car she knew it was Jinyoung's. "Do you have any idea whose car is that Mrs Bang? " The police asked y/n. But she's too weak so she nodded slowly. "He's a friend of mine. "

"Got it Mrs Bang. Just leave it to us we will find him. " y/n nodded as the police leaves the scene.

"It's going to be fine." Ryujin formed a thin smile. Feeling unsure of what she gotta do at the current situation. "Ryujin I'm gonna find him myself. I can't take this. He's been causing chaos." y/n said as she stood up stomping off the room. "But Mr Bang Chan wouldn't love that idea. Just leave it to the police Mrs Bang. It's dangerous. You might get killed—"

"It's okay if I die. I don't care anymore at this point. I can't give him a child, I can't take care of him. I'm useless. " y/n said, looking away from Ryujin.

"Well then I couldn't say much if that's your decision. Just stay safe. " Ryujin patted her back.

Y/n then received a text.

Park Jinyoung :
come here sweetie.
your husband won't know it.
Cause? He's dead.

Her eyes rounded. This man is really, out of his mind she thought.

Chae y/n:
shut up you psycho old ass.
he ain't dead yet!

Park Jinyoung :
oh my baby's mad.
you look gorgeous when you're mad.
love that.
just wanted to inform you.
I'm here, right beside your mom.
isn't it nice to kill her too?

Y/n take a deep sighs. Not that too Jinyoung.

Chae y/n:
you know what?
you're right. fuck my husband.
I want you.

Park Jinyoung :
idiot. I'm not buying that
you loved him like crazy.
and you wanna thirst trap me?
it ain't working honey.

Chae y/n:
really? oh my
you rejected me being yours.
Whatever. Your loss.
If you changed your mind I'm still
here.

Park Jinyoung :
Gosh you're too hard to resist.
meet me at this location I'll send.

"Geez. So he ate the bait? " Ryujin chuckled, reading the text. Y/n nodded. "I don't know Ryujin. He's hard to predict. I might get killed. " y/n let out a nervous laugh. "I believe in you. You can do it! " Ryujin yelled a bit.

Φ

Y/n stepped in a room, it's dark. She could only see a figure standing far from the door.

"Shut the door. " y/n followed the order.

Y/n felt a strong grip holding her body. "You're and idiot.  Do you know
why? " she stares at Jinyoung who's walking towards her. "Because you're turning your back to a man who loves you dearly. " Jinyoung lift up her chin. His eyes, are full of lust, anger, sad it's all. Mixed feelings.

"I can't accept the fact that we are just friends. No we aren't friends. " he slammed the table.

"We are lover

"We are lover. " Jinyoung smirked as he leaned closer to y/n.

"You're sick. " y/n muttered. She could see his eyes, filled with revenge. "You made me sick. Acting damn dumb for not loving me back. Now what did you get for loving him? He's going to be dead. You even killed your own
child. " His words, did stabbed her a bit. At this point she feels like her head is about to explode she's thinking so much she couldn't even think straight.

"Please don't hurt me. " y/n's voice shakes as tears fall down her eyes. Jinyoung let out a small laugh. "I mean it's good if I kill you too. If I can't get you, neither do your husband. " Jinyoung said as he slide the knife, being kind of playful teasing her.

"Hands up Park Jinyoung! " Jinyoung's eyes rounded when he realised that he's been gathered around by the cops.

He cursed out loud and proceed to stab y/n at the stomach but it wasn't deep enough, cause he was panicked. The cops then grip him strong. Ryujin make her way to y/n helping her to get up, she's bleeding so hard. "It's alright we are going to the hospital Mrs Chae. " Ryujin stated as she placed y/n arms around her shoulder.

Y/n felt nothing but pain. She covered her stomach it's bleeding so much. Thank God it wasn't that deep.

After treating the wound, y/n walk out of her ward, she wanted to see her husband. Y/n struggled a bit walking cause it hurts like damn. "Mrs Bang. You're lucky that your baby is safe. " the doctor said as he look at y/n who's struggling to walk. She then raised her eyebrows.

Baby?

"Yes. You're pregnant. We did the scanning  just now. You have no idea that you're pregnant? " the doctor asked her, holding his pen. Y/n shakes her head and smiles a little she's happy but at the same time, she's still worried about Chan. "I need to see my husband. " the doctor nodded and hold her hand, helping her to get there.

She thanked him the doctor bowed and left.

She walk slowly approaching Chan's bed.

"Chan I don't know if you can hear me but," y/n held his wrist.

"—I'm pregnant. " she chuckled a bit by the thought of him smiling about the news.

"But yeah look at you now. It's all because of me and that damn crazy psycho man. I've said this before we are only hurting each other if we keep on being together. " y/n rubs his palm gently. His hands move a little.

"Why are you moving? You missed me already? Wake up then. "

"—and you forgot your morning kisses. "

She feels like, he's not going to wake up any sooner. He looks, bad for sure his head is wrapped. Just like when he got into accident past few months. He keep on getting into trouble because of her.

Maybe it's time for her to, leave.

Φ

Maybe it's not the right decision to play eyes nose lips by taeyang while writing this,,,, eyeeee feel attacked.