taehyung⇄

the two of you go back inside the bar, and spot taehyung coming out of the toilet. namjoon walks up to him to question him.

namjoon will do the talking, while you will take down notes.

_

namjoon: coming back from the toilet?

taehyung: y-yeah, what's up?

namjoon: don't need to get all so tense, we're just going to ask you a few questions.

taehyung relaxes a little.

taehyung: okay then.

namjoon: how was your relationship with hoseok?

taehyung: he's pretty stuck up, so he often looks down on me. i was the outcast of the class, after all, and i didn't have many friends.

namjoon: did you see hoseok before the party?

taehyung: right, i met him three days ago, at a cafe i work at. i work as a cleaner, if you were wondering, and we met by coincidence. i recognized hoseok immediately when he came in, because he's pretty famous for owning that medical company of his.

namjoon: go on.

taehyung: i walked up to him a bit, and waved at him, hoping he would recognize me. he clearly did as seen on his face, but he just ignored me and continued ordering his food.

namjoon: did that leave you feeling mad?

taehyung: of course it did! he was still a snobby ass after almost ten years, so i decided to take revenge.

namjoon: by revenge, did you murder hoseok?

taehyung: o-of course not! why would i, it wasn't going to help me in life or anything. instead, i decided to attempt to blackmail hoseok with a picture of him and yoongi dating.

namjoon: ah yes, yoongi did mention that hoseok never made his relationship public.

taehyung: correct. so on the reunion party itself, i got hoseok to meet me in the toilet, and that was where i blackmailed him. i wanted money, so i threatened him that if he didn't give me any, i was going to share the picture all over his social media.

namjoon: wow, tacky.

taehyung: yeah, i kinda regret it now though. he's dead. it's still hard to believe that.

namjoon: what did hoseok do afterwards?

taehyung: he shouted at me to get out of the toilet before throwing thousand dollar notes at my face and ripping the picture into shreds.

namjoon: so i guess he was pretty mad.

taehyung nods his head, looking a little guilty.

namjoon: thanks tae. that'll be all.

taehyung: no problem.

_

namjoon proceeds to go to one of the tables, and asks you:

namjoon: so, should we trust taehyung?

_

if your answer is NO,
please proceed to the chapter
taehyung

if your answer is YES,
please proceed to the chapter
taehyung