toilet

your first crime scene to investigate was the toilet. the lights were spoilt, so the whole toilet was dark. namjoon whips out a flashlight for the two of you, as you observe the surroundings.

you may comment your thoughts/notes in this chapter.

_

you walk around with namjoon, scrutinizing every inch of the toilet. you find shredded pieces of paper on the sink table, and some thousand dollar bills next to it, and some on the floor.

you search through the pile of shredded papers, and find a black and white picture of two people.

"that's yoongi and hoseok," namjoon speaks up. they were hugging and laughing happily. the picture must've been quite old, since it was black and white.

you move on to the few pieces of dollar bills on the sink table and on the floor. they were just ordinary thousand dollar notes, and they were definitely not fake.

namjoon flashes his light at the very corner of the table. he picks up a very, very small bottle, with the words written on them, and reads.

"poison.." namjoon breathes.

you looked over namjoon's shower, and noticed that there were red prints left on the bottle.

the two of you continue inspecting the whole toilet, and found nothing else. since both of you have gathered all the clues here, you two decide to move on to the next scene.

_

proceed to the chapter
hoseok