4

Friday 14th December 2016
[ 쪽지 // 진영 ]

Hey Nari, it's me again, the guy dropping notes into your locker. I know I didn't drop a note yesterday, it was because I forgot all about it but you wouldn't care right? I mean, do you throw these away or do you keep them? I'm quite curious haha. Is it possible for you to reply? Never mind, ignore all that I just said... why do I even do this? Anyways, have a good day I guess. Bye..

Nari recited the note in her head, I do keep them. In fact, I always expect one every school day to be honest. He probably thinks I'm one of those girls who doesn't care about his feelings at all... She glanced back down at the note that laid down on her desk, hidden under her textbooks. A part at the bottom was scribbled out, under the layer of ink and squiggly lines, she made out the hidden message. If you can reply, please leave a note by the trophy case outside the sports hall. Without hesitation, Nari began to write down her reply.

The bell rang throughout the school, the end of the school day finally arrived. Students began to pack their bags, "see you Monday, Nari."

"Bye Ara. See you.." she finished packing her rucksack, swinging it over her shoulder, her hand clutching onto her reply tightly. She glanced at her locker before heading to the sports hall, please give me another note when I come back.

—

"See ya," Daehwi said before sliding the door door shut behind him.

Jinyoung smiled in reply, he was left once again in the classroom, alone. He peered around the sides of the door. All clear. He dropped the message through the top holes of her locker, like always, and started to make his way towards the entrance of the school. How about the trophy case? Didn't you write about how she could-

Leave it. I scribbled it out. I don't think she'll be able to read it, besides, why would she try to read a scribbled sentence?

Okay then, suit yourself.

At that, the voices in Jinyoung's head silenced.

By the trophy case stuck a note; a note of reply, unknown to Jinyoung. It fluttered to the ground, a bit of deja vu right? Only this time, it's Nari's message to Jinyoung, not the other way around.

A/N: hmmmm, should I let the janitor throw it into the bin? Nahhhhh, I'll keep this nice and simple hehe, I'll let the janitor throw the note into the bin mwahahahahaha. Yeah... okey... baiii