10

Thursday 20th December 2016
[ 쪽지 // 진영 ]

"Hey Ara, in our class, how many boys came here from our middle school?"

It was break time, Nari and her friend, Ara, was in the classroom with a bunch of their classmates. It was too cold outside so pretty much everyone stayed indoors except for a few students who were outside playing in the snow. The two girls were sitting in a corner next to the heater, warming themselves up.

"Seven. There's Daehwi, Hansol, Namjoon, Jaebum, Kihyun, Dowoon and Jinyoung-"

There, she said his name. The name she was waiting for - Jinyoung.

"Why?"

"Oh nothing. I've only just noticed that most of the boys from our middle school came here and the majority of them are in our classes." She lied. The real reason she wanted to know was because the first ever note she was given, said that the writer liked her since middle school. He liked her because of a favour she did him.

She tried singling out the ones she helped and the ones she didn't. She separated those who she talked to and who she didn't. After all of that, she got distracted and soon forgot all about it, however only one boy crossed her mind-

"Tomorrow's the last day Nari! I've just noticed! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?! THERE'S A CHANCE THAT I WON'T GO TO YOUR HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS!"

Startled by the sudden outburst from her friend, all data that she had collected was pushed to the back of her mind, "I don't mind. Get me socks or a teddy bear, it's fine. As long as you get me something, I'm good."

"Even a card or just a pen?"

"Yup, even just a card or pen, I don't mind. I don't want you to go through all that trouble just for me."

Ara gave a warm smile as she wrapped her arm around her friend's neck, "you're just saying that because you know you have no money."

"Exactly... but I'm serious. I don't want you going through all that trouble in getting me a present," as much as it tempted Nari to say what she truly wanted, she held back. Her friend had done so much for her for the past few years she didn't want Ara staying up late and spending a ton load of money just on her.

"What do you want for Christmas Ara? Anything you want, I'll give you it because you've always been there for me so....yeah..."

"Is an Army Bomb too much?" Her friend shrank back into her seat, "you don't have to get me it because I know it's quite expensive..."

Nari shook her head playfully, amused at how her friend wanted merchandise for Christmas, "it's fine. I'll see what I can do. If not, then I'll just buy you some other kind of merch."

Ara's eyes lit up, she hugged her best friend tightly, "thank youuuuuu! Always loved you okay! Don't forget that."

Nari rolled her eyes and laughed- everyone meet Ara, a total hardcore fangirl.

—

"Hyung!" Jinyoung threw a snowball towards Seongwoon's direction where it hit him on his chest with a big poof.

"Ya!" Sungwoon called after him. Weaving in between students, he shaped the snow in his palm into a ball too. As soon as he was in reach, Seongwoon threw the ball, hitting Jinyoung on the back.

His friends and him were outside by the school entrance, playing like 5-year-olds with snow. Most of them were having snowball fights whereas Daniel, Seongwoo and Jisung were making snowmen. Yup, 5-year-olds.

"Hey Jinyoung," Woojin shouted, grabbing Jinyoung's attention. He pointed towards the entrance where Nari and her friends were coming out.

"No, don't! Please Woojin."

Woojin cackled mischievously, he rapidly form a snowball and threw it at Nari.

As expected, it didn't hit Nari but it hit her friend. The girls snickered at her, amused by the fact that it hit her rather than Nari.

"Pabo-ya! You hit the wrong girl!" Jinyoung saw Jihoon say to him.

"Yah! Who did that?!" Her friend shouted over to the boys who were frozen on the spot. On the other hand, Daniel, Seongwoo and Jisung continued to make snowmen.

Woojin pointed to Jinyoung whilst everyone pointed to Woojin.

Nari's friend started to collect a bunch of snow when another friend stopped her and whispered something into her ear. At that the girls composed themselves and continued making their way towards the gates of the school.

The boys watched them until they turned the corner. Slightly perplexed, they slowly carried on having a snowball fight soon having the same amount of fun they had earlier.

"Ouch! Who threw that? It went down my neck!" They heard Daehwi shriek.

Everyone stopped once again, glancing around and there, stood by the entrance was Jisoo, the girl who got hit earlier with a big grin on her face but once she noticed who she hit, the girl cursed, her wide grin shrinking back on her face. "Dammit! I hit the wrong person!"

"Who's Park Woojin?!"

As expected, the boys pointed at Woojin, including the boys who were making snowmen.

A smirk grew on Jisoo's face.

A/N... and dammit, I didn't update yesterday.. whooopssssss
Ahh well. Hope you all are doing great today, stay healthy and warm during this Christmas unless your country is summer all year round.
Hope you enjoyed this - 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT AISHSHSHSHSH