The Thought of You

Здравствуйте kiwi's!

QOTD: Who is your favorite character from Thor: Ragnarok?

Author Answer: Hela or Loki. I can't decide, both of them are awesome

●●●

This is a request from @StarkWayne_Babe. It will be 2-4 parts depending on the length of each. 

'Hello!! Can you do one shot stories about some love triangle like superman x reader x batman pls? Lol haha i just love itttt❤❤😍😘and you sure are a good writer'

●●●

Your POV                                                                                                                                                                                                   •••

I remember the thought of us, in the middle of nowhere. It keeps me up at night thinking of the good times.

      That was how Clark will hear from me, a simple email. Seems minimalistic, yet has more meaning to the heart than anything else in my life. Maybe this would be easier if we were closer together, Gotham and Metropolis aren't that far from each other. Yet to me it feels like the other side of the world. Although being Bruce Wayne's investigative journalist has its perks, being with my friends at the Daily Planet would be so much better.                                                                                                           My phone was ringing, disrupting my thoughts. It's most likely the boss or his secretary.                      

"Hello Ms. L/N. It's me Bruce Wayne, I would like you to accompany me to Lex Luthor's party in a few days. Sorry for the short notice, if you decide to come, a ride will be sent to you apartment to pick you up on the date of, which I can tell once you come to work tomorrow." Bruce said with a calm tone.

"Hello Mr. Wayne-" I had said with tiredness in my voice, I really don't feel like dealing with work, since I just left an hour ago.

"Please Ms. L/N call me Bruce, no need for formalities outside of work." Bruce replied with a suspicious tone, like he wanted something.

"Okay then Bruce, I'll accept. Though I do have a feeling this isn't just because you want to take me out to a party." 

"You are right on that Ms. Y/N. You are one of my most trusted journalist, I want you to do some digging on Lex Luthor after the party. I just feel off about him. I would like for you to try and get some information on what he has been up too." Bruce had spoke. I feel like he is not telling me the whole truth. 

"Okay Bruce, we'll talk at work, bye"

"Bye Ms. Y/N" I hung up the phone lazily, thinking of what is so important about Lex Luthor. 

Bruce's POV                                                                                                                                                                               •••

I heard the line go dead on Y/N's side of the phone. She is the only person that could I trust other than Alfred to help me with this. 

"Did, Ms. Y/N accept your invitation?" Alfred asked with his whiskey in hand turning to face me with genuine curiosity. 

"Yea, she did Alfred, she's the only person that would be able to find anything deep about Luthor." 

"Master Bruce, I had done some research on Ms. Y/N. Apparently she is close with Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Clark and she had met as children, and before working at Wayne Enterprises, she ended up working at the Daily Planet with Lois." Alfred told me, suddenly having more interest in this than him and his whiskey.

I released that Y/N has a connection with Superman, which can be useful to what I am doing. If I tell her I'm batman, things would run smoother and I can tell her the whole truth. 

●●●

Sorry for the short chapter, but there is more to come. Feel free to request!

Vote

Comment

Хорошего дня!