Ender

I needed to practice drawing Sans' (cause I have a lot of ship art that I was dared to do and haven't yet). So here ya go.

No matter how hard I try, I can't draw the leg bones

No matter how hard I try, I can't draw the leg bones. Oh well, here's my OC description.

Name: UnderCraft Sans (Ender)

Friends: Anon (best friend)

Likes: Staying quiet and staying to himself, practicing his comedy routines to Anon (nobody knows much about him to make a list)

Dislikes: People, group settings, interacting with other people, his depression and anxiety

Related: UnderCraftGaster (W. S. (Wither Skeleton) Gaster); UnderCraft Papyrus (Skeleton)

Lives: In a small cabin away from Snowdin

Sex: Male

Age: ???

Weight: About 100 (bones don't weight a lot)

Height: A couple inches taller than the normal Sans

Personality: quiet, calm, anxious, curious, musical (knows how to sing, play instruments, and stay on tempo), depressed, comedic, funny, smart, wise, magical, forgetful at times

Appearance: See above. (Also sometimes wears thin golden glasses)

Past: Sans lived with his brother for the majority of his life, until Chara (Wither) destroyed half the town in a single timeline, killing Papyrus and a lot of others in the process. Something went wrong in the reset, though. The damage remained during the reset, and everyone that died remained dead. Sans fell into depression, because he had no one else to turn to, and eventually, he hid in the woods from everyone in a new house (that somehow remained during the resets). Eventually, Anon fell in and found him, remaining in the woods with Sans. They (because no one knows if Anon is a girl or a boy) try to help him, even though they suffer from pain, anxiety, and even some insanity. Since Anon is currently the only one with the power to reset, they still remain in the cabin. (Nobody actually knows if they have a crush on each other, because they don't really notice if the other is flirting with them or not.)