Chapter 3

~sorry for no updates~

Abigail
So the first day of school was over. I went over to my locker to put in all the books when the jerk from today morning comes up to me.
"Here to say sorry? Glad you came to your senses" I say to the boy
"I don't know what put you under the impression that I'd apologise but sweet" he says
I huff at his cockiness and walk away to the changing rooms to get ready for cheer tryouts.

I walk into the changing rooms and Gracie and Tara "my two minions" come up to me, "Abi everyone's here for the tryouts, we got your clothes set out there in dressing room number 1" Gracie states.
"Alright girls, see you out in the field"

I get out of the changing rooms and give myself a body check in the mirror. My mom is a little extra okay a little extra is an understatement, our cheer uniforms are ordinary uniforms in yellow and black, my mom overrates to everything so when she saw me in my uniform, she freaked out and ordered our school to change the uniforms and designed them.
Our cheer uniform now has bedazzled stripes on the socks and our yellow and black uniform now has become shorter and more uncomfortable.

I get out of the changing rooms and move to the field. Gracie and Tara bring me the list of everyone who came for tryouts.

"Okay, I'll make myself very clear, every year more than 60 girls come for tryouts and only 16 make it. Everyone who was on the team last year must also re-audition for their spot on the team." I state to all the girls
"Alright little munchkins show me what you have"

This year the tryouts weren't all that great. I had my list of people who have a chance in almost done. I send everyone home and head to changing rooms to get my bag.

"Hey hey missy! Didn't know you'd be the kind of person who'd cheer for me, well should have seen it coming I'm hard to resist" the jerks here again
"Willie will isn't it? Go back to the chocolate factory" have to admit not the best come back that was pretty lame in my defence I'm exhausted and he's a jerk. Yes okay I did a little snooping on who he is.
I start to walk away from this annoying conversation
"Your name?" He screams. I smile and leave.

---------
I get home and find the table set, the tables never set unless mom and dad are home, which means their home. I'm not very fond of them because, wait for dinner you'll figure it out.

I go into my room, take a quick shower and get ready for dinner, my mom likes it when we're all dressed fancy, I don't get the point it's just dinner.

"Hey Abada kabadra doodoo, troubles back, wanna sneak out?" My brother comes into my room and asks me. I've had a lot of issues with my parents these last few years and my brother tries to avoid me getting upset over people who don't deserve it. "Nice try Aaron. We can't set this one out, you got in enough trouble the last time" I smile and respond at his effort.
"Whatever you say, you're the boss. See you down, don't be late"

I take a last look at my self, I my hair tied up in a bun with no lose hair out. I'm wearing a simple red dress which ends at my knees with a pair of black stockings and some lipstick. Seems too much for a normal family dinner?
My mom would say I look casual.

I walk down the stairs and see my parents getting ready to sit. Here goes another crazy dinner.

---