Assassination 1

I sighed and chewed on my pocky stick, "Yo, the names Sakura Volkov." I waved to my new classmates. I really hated this, school all over again. At least I can kick some stuck up kids butt in class A. I started to smirk, the class looked wary of me.

I sat down as Koro sensei instructed, apparently he's showing us how extract coloring from processed food. Sounds cool if you ask me.

Earlier, when Koro sensei walked in, there was an attempt at his life. It utterly failed.

Now he just extracted the coloring from strawberry pocky, if I could get a little closer I could snatch the box. I huffed and moved quickly while he flew across the room at mach 20. While he was grabbing the other students food, I was stealing his. Hehe.

I sat in my seat again when he arrived at the teacher's podium.

"I'll uhh, I'll just take the left over samples, thank you. Excuse me!" And he flashed away then flashed back trying to look innocent.

"Wait! We bought those for ourselves!" A student called out.

He suddenly reappeared, "Where did the box of pocky on my desk go?" He asked the class in distress, changing the subject.

"Don't change the subject!" Someone yelled out.

Koro sensei looked back at me munching on the box of my favorite food.

"Sakura, why did you take the box?" Teach questioned.

"Why did you take the classes food?" I shot back.

"Touché." And he slithered back