Italy

Cross above. The guy from D.Gray-man. These will mostly be short chapters

Stepping out the portal and into the foyer of their most current base in Italy, their most trusted butler greeted them.

"Welcome back, Masters, Mistresses." He bows to the group.

"Hey, Desmond. Anything new?" Sakura was the first to speak. She casually pulled out a box of pocky from thin air and popped one in her mouth.

"Yes, Young Mistress." Desmond answered while straightening his back.

Sakura sighs at the formality. She's already told the man to drop them but he doesn't listen. Waving it off, knowing it will never happen anyways, she sighs.

Her dad, Cross Volkov, butts into the conversation, "How about the news?"

Desmond nods then pulls paper magically from his tailcoat. Giving then to the head of the family, he rattles of the list, "Many new events have arouse, but I believe it would be best to read them in your office."

Cross nods, heeding Desmond's advice, "See ya, kids." And he waltzed our the foyer, down the hall and took a left.

"Well that was anti-climatic." Sakura muttered, chewing on a pocky stick that randomly appeared. She pivoted on her heel and headed towards the front door.

"Hey," Mikoto called out to his little sister when he caught her leaving, "Where ya goin'?"

"Out." Sakura replied, not glancing back or stopping. Mikoto sighed then slowly trailed behind her, deciding to follow Sakura where ever she's going.

x.X.x

Sakura groaned then slipped another pocky stick in her mouth.

Her brother, who has a horrible sense of direction, had gotten lost when trailing after her through the busy crowd of Sicily, Italy. Sakura adjusted her hood on her head, making sure it was on before she left the mansion.

Continuing to walk until she got to a deserted part of Sicily, Sakura rounded another corner then turned left. She walked straight into a suspicious alleyway and abruptly turned around, catching her follower off guard. They suddenly stopped when she turned around but stood their ground. With her hood still on and the eerie shadows in the alleyway casted on her face, the muggers couldn't see any of her face.

'How cliche.' Sakura thought as she watched as the two men in suits pulled out guns. They quirked a smile, believing it was an ordinary little girl that had wondered into their bosses turf.

x.X.x

Sakura exited the alleyway while dusting off her palms. Behind her was a pile of limp bodies, groaning in pain at the beating they received from the young girl. She smirked as she turned and walked away from the alleyway. Maybe, Sakura thought, it would be good to find her stupid brother.

"Heeeyyy!" Sakura shouted over the crowd of busy people in the streets.

All the Italians turn to look at the noise, see her, then turn back like nothing happened.

Sakura has managed to spot a familiar bob of red hair in the crowd. "Brooo!" she called again.

The red-head stoped and turned around, revealing to Sakura the familiar frame of her old brother.

Once the two siblings see each other, they push through the crowds to meet up.

"Ya got lost again." Sakura states, knowing it's the truth.

Mikoto sighs and nods, "The streets still confuse me." he confessed as he rubbed his head with his hand.

Sakura laughed at her brother then turns around, "Let's hurry back. Dad probably as a mission for us again." she says as she walks.

Mikoto nods, not really caring that Sakura is taking charge and follows after his sister.