Chapter 1: Meeting Kurama and in The Hive

As Naruto is unconscious, he goes into his mind. As he does, he opens his eyes and looks around. He sees he's in a sewer. He stands up and walks around. And then after a moment of looking around, he comes across a giant cage. He peaks through the bars and sees something in the shadows. 

Naruto: Hello? Is someone there? 

Kyuubi's voice: Yes, Kit. I'm here.

Naruto looks closely and Kyuubi comes in view. Naruto gasps and backs away from the cage. 

Naruto: (Gasping) T...th...the...the Kyuubi!

Kyuubi: (Sighs) I guess i'd expected this from you, Kit.

Naruto: (Looks at her) But how are you still alive?! The Fourth killed you!

Kyuubi: Kit, you should know by now, i can never be killed. The only way i can be stopped is by sealing me into someone. And that someone, is you. 

Naruto's mind stops after hearing that. He couldn't believe it. The Kyuubi was sealed inside him. The Fourth sealed her in him. 

Naruto: So, then you're the reason why everyone tried to kill me! It was you! You did this to me! 

Kyuubi: Kit, listen to me. I know you may think i'm the reason you were being tortured on, beaten on and almost killed, but i took care of you and treated your wounds. Because if you die, i die too. I couldn't let that happen to us. 

Naruto looks at her. He never thought she had feelings for humans, especially attacking the village and killing the villagers. 

Naruto: Then why did you attack Konoha?

Kyuubi: Because i was forced to. It was a man named Madara Uchiha. He controlled me and forced me to attack Konoha. After trying to find a way to stop me, Minato had no choice but to seal me into a baby. His baby boy. 

Naruto's eyes widen. She said Minato Namikaze sealed her into his baby boy. That could only mean one thing, Minato was his father. For years, Naruto thought he was an orphan. But it turns out, he was wrong.

Naruto: The Fourth...was my father...? Then...who was my mother...?

Kyuubi: Kushina Uzumaki. 

Naruto falls on his butt and starts crying. Kyuubi feels sorry for him. 

Kyuubi: I'm really sorry, Kit. I know it's hard. 

Naruto: Kyuubi, why are you feeling sorry for me? 

Kyuubi: First off, my name's not Kyuubi, my name is Kurama.  Second, you're like a little brother to me. 

Naruto looks at her and stands up. He walks to the cage and reaches his arms to her. She walks to his arms and lets him hug her snout. She smiles at him. 

Kurama: Don't worry, Kit. Everything will be fine now. You won't have to be worried about the villagers anymore. I got you out of Konoha. And now, you're in another world. 

Naruto: Yeah, i noticed. Where did you send me?

Kurama: Another world. Which i don't know. But it beats being in Konoha. 

Naruto: Yeah. 

He continues hugging her snout. Meanwhile back in the real world, Naruto was placed in a cell by the security guards. They lay him on a bed. As he sleeps, some people come in and they look at him from outside of his cell.

Man: Is this the boy?

Security guard: Yes, Dr. Issacs. This is him. 

Dr. Issacs: And you said he just appeared out of nowhere?

Security guard: Yes. Everyone was just working and then suddenly, he appeared. We all thought he was a threat. He looked at us and just said hi before passing out. 

Dr. Issacs: Hmm. (Looks at the boy) Very odd. A little boy appearing into the hive undetected.

Security guard: What should we do with him, sir? 

Issacs continues looking at Naruto. He then gets an idea. 

Dr. Issacs: Send in the doctors. He looks like he'll be in a coma for a while. Mark him up for Project Alice. I want to see what they can do together. And alter his memories. 

Security guard: Yes, sir. 

Issacs leaves as the guard goes to get the doctors to work on Naruto. Naruto continues sleeping on the bed while in his mind, he's sleeping with Kurama as he rests by the cage. What's going to happen to Naruto?