Chapter 3: Exploring, deaths and meeting the red queen and king

The team travel through the hive. Alice is still holding Naruto. He looks around and sees this place is really huge. He continues holding onto Alice and his toys. They approach an door. One of the soldiers enters the code to the door and it opens. They all run inside. In the room are some kind of containers. The man in the blue introduce himself as Matt. Naruto looks around with Alice. 

Team leader: Kaplan. 

Kaplan: Dinning hall "B", that's what it says on the map. 

Male soldier: Maybe you're reading it wrong. 

Matt: Maybe the corporation's keeping a few secrets down here. Something you're not supposed to see. 

Team leader: (Looks at him and then at two of the soldiers) J.D., you and Rain keep the prisoner here and secure the exit. 

Alice and Naruto look at each other along with the guy in the grey shirt. 

Medic: Sir, halon levels are nonexistent in this room. I think the system malfunctioned. 

Team leader: All right. There may be more survivors. Give me a search line, but keep it tight. 

They all move out. Alice and Naruto continue looking around as they walk. Then they come to one of the containers. They peak through the glass. They see something inside it, like an experiment. As they look in it, they both gasp as they notice the team leader is by them. 

Team leader: I said keep it tight. 

Alice: Sorry. I'm not sure i want to remember what went on down here.

Naruto: I don't think i want to remember either...

Team leader: (Looks at the container and at them) I don't blame you. 

Naruto looks at his vest and sees his name is One. One leads them away from the container and takes them to where the rest of the team are at. Naruto looks behind and sees J.D., Rain and Matt still securing the exit. As they do, One takes them to some kind of control room. Naruto sees the name of the room by a blast door. "The Red Queen and King Chamber". Alice and Naruto peak through the glass and sees the entrance is across to another blast door. As they look inside, Kaplan is working on the computers, trying to open the door, but he's having difficult things. 

Medic: What's taking so long? 

Kaplan: Red Queen and King's defenses are in place. They're making it difficult. 

Then he continues typing. And then, there's a metallic clink and the door starts opening up. Alice steps back while holding Naruto's hand. 

One: Let's pack it up. 

Everyone gets to work while Kaplan stays on the computer. Alice, Naruto and the man watch as the soldiers take out some kind of metal things and put them in a black bag. Naruto looks inside and gets curious. He begins to walk inside. Before he could go any further, Alice sees him walking in and grabs him. 

Alice: Naruto, no. (Picks him up) 

One: (Looks at them) She's right, young man. You stay here.

They both nod and step back as One slowly goes inside. Alice puts her hand on the side of Naruto's head and rubs his hair. They both watch One slowing walk to the other blast door. As he makes it halfway, lights suddenly turn on. One ducks down as everyone looks. 

Kaplan: The lights are automated. Nothing to worry about. 

One nods and continues slowly walking to the door. Naruto gets concerned. Alice feels his concern and feels the same way. They watch as One puts something on the door.