Chapter 15

Please excuse the errors.

A week before Christmas.

"Ne! Ne! Y/n-chaaan!!" NAGISA kept poking my back as we were at school, it was kinda like what we did for Halloween, except, it was you know... Christmas... well we went to school for the challenge for my art club.

'Hey Hey Hey!! It's Christmas Day!! Er-- almost. Our challenge for YOU is to draw you and your favorite person/character/thing/animal etc. With YOU doing whatever you like in a Christmas costume.

Oh you caught me, THERE IS A CATCH! You HAVE to paint you and whatever you like, doing what you love to do, in costumes, in another art style. Choose FIVE art styles to draw from, make a grid of five, one should be the main attraction, which is YOUR style. Choose four different styles and then your done!

DEADLINE IS WHEN WE GET BACK!
-your amazing president:
Ame

"Ne, what's the challenge" NAGISA questioned arms around my waist, head on my shoulder, "I have to paint whoever, whatever I love, Doug something that I love, in a Christmas costume, and in 5 different, er... four different styles" I finish. Sighing in frustration I try to search for styles that I want or like. I found the Ghibli style, NanoMortis style, Haikyuu!! Style, Tokyo Ghoul style then my style.

Searching all on my phone, I save the pictures and start thinking of what me and Nagisa could wear, and what our poses will be. Taking out my sketchbook I start to draw. I started off with a sketch of me snickering behind Nagisa's back while he painted something that followed nothing about proportions.

After a few more hilarious sketches, I settled off for one where Nagisa and I were painting, and Nagisa started chasing me around with painted hands. I decided that I would make it sorta like a comic, the first style in Ghibli, where in we are both painting, then for the NanoMortis Nagisa was dipping his hands in paint, while looking at me mischievously, for the Haikyuu style, Nagisa placed his hands all over my face, yellow paint everywhere, for the Tokyo Ghoul it was me surprised while I stepped back, for the final style, my style, I thought of it where Nagisa was literally chasing me around with a bucket of yellow paint, while I ran with a bucket of f/c paint.

Showing Nagisa the final sketch, he laughed and kissed my cheek, "nice work- Eto... where's the costume?" He said looking at me as I tensed up.

"Uh... hehe... this is... uh only the sketch! I'll add the details uh... later..." I scratched my cheek as I blushed slightly. "Kawaii!!!! Y/n-chan! Kawaii!!" He said hugging me tightly while nuzzling his face into my head and hair, "and she smells so good" he said sighing, his breath made me shiver slightly as I went to sketch our costumes. I went from, Nagisa being an elf and I was a reindeer, Nagisa being a kid (which he already is) and I was a present, until I settled in for Nagisa being Santa with a beard and I his elf.

(If you want to see Nagisa's costume, it's his costume from the original art online, I'll post it if I can in the end)

"Ne, what do you think?" I asked "UWAH! Y/N-KOI! KAWAII-"

Knock knock

"Kon'nichwa!" I hear the voice of our president as the door opens, "kon'nichiwa Ame-senpai" I said in return, turning in my chair to bow at him, "I see you're doing the challenge for Christmas" he said, looking at my sketch beside the blank canvas. "Y-y/n-chan... sugoi... I... think you surpassed even me. You nailed all the styles to the point that you might get hit for copy right" he joked, mouth agape (lol Yurio).

"A-ano... sankyuu Ame-senpai..." I blushed lightly, Nagisa looked at me and his grip on my waist tightened.

Nagisa's POV
S-she...she blushed? From Ame-senpai? Does she... like him? I felt tears brimming in my eyes as I thought of her leaving me to stay with him instead. Seeing all of her joy and happiness for him, all of her art challenges of him and her only.