Chapter 21 (|-/)

I'm really sorry for the huge delay of these chapters. As an apology, if ever any of you want a one shot or imagine, I'm willing to write it. (Though I doubt any is actually keeping up with it ;w; also this takes place a few years later?? yeah it does cause... you'll know why.)

Your POV
It was February 10, a few more days until Valentine's Day and boy oh boy I was not ready at all. I heard that Nagisa was planning something surprising on the 14th, but I had nothing. I was stumped, stuck, I had no idea on what to get Nagisa for his Valentine's Day gift.

"Kooouuu!!" I whined as she was looking for a gift to give her senpai. She was wearing a a yellow and pink off shoulders shirt and denim shorts, sandals and her sling bag, she dressed up in that outfit to impress her crush that was going to this mall at this moment. I didn't really know what to wear so I just wore a simple plaid flannel, denim pants, black sneakers and a small backpack.

It was usual for me to dress up with long sleeves and pants and for Kou to dress up all girly, even though me and Nagisa are dating, and everyone thinks that I would dress up like a girl (cause I am) I don't really. Only when Nagisa wants me to, or I just feel like it. Kou looked at me and laughed as I looked like I was in a terrible situation that would be live or death.

"Y/n-chan. You can just dress up for him. Bring him to a picnic for Valentine's Day, I'm sure he won't mind, you did tell me he liked your Halloween costume~" she sang teasingly as she smirked at me. I felt my face heat up as I remembered one night where Nagisa brought out my costume for uhm... if you remembered what he first said when I came out of the changing room in Chapter 14, before he corrected himself with 'I mean costume', yeah he brought it out for that... we did uh... some things... yeah.

"Kou. I thought you promised you wouldn't bring that up anymore!" I whined again as I followed her to the strawberry isle. "I know but I was seriously surprised when you told me you and Nagisa were that scandalous! To think, Nagisa being the type to be 'Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets' kind of thing!" She laughed as she added fresh strawberries to her basket.

I took one out, my face probably the same shade as the berries I was taking. "Hey, at least I have experience in the bed! Unlike you who just gets the red head brothers swooning over you every time they see you (I'm talking bout Momo and Seijirou)" I replied as she blushed and smacked my shoulder. "Shush! Anyway, how was it?! You barely told me anything after what you two did~" she sang and skipped, leaving me blushing as I took some chocolate mix in my basket.

"Well... I don't know what to tell you... it's uncomfortable talking about it Kou!" I said loudly, but not shouting of course. "Who topped??" She asked as she was looking at her list of what to buy, "N-Nagisa... well... I topped at one point but then he switched it again..." I trailed off. 'God this is so embarrassing... why am I Kou's friend again?' "Hohoho! Y/n-chan is scandalous!" She teased once more.

"Y/n-chan is scandalous~ Y/n-chan is scandalous!" She sang on and on, I trailed behind her like a ripe strawberry with noodle legs. "You told Gou?!"

"... Na-Nagisa... heh, Ano kon'nichiwa?"

Nagisa's POV
It was so close the Valentine's Day! And I was a nervous wreck for it! Y/n-chan probably heard that I was planning something big for her... but I had no clue on what to do or give her!

We already did... uhm... that thing in the bed... shush! Her costume popped in my head and when she came home from buying some things for art club I had to see her in it again! Then... the things followed... yeah... shush!

Anyways. Something not related to that, there's this new guy at school, y/n hasn't seen him in the hallways, but he's there, I saw him once and he stopped me, asking:
"Hey, can you give this to y/n-chan? I'm planning I ask her out! She's so cute and beautiful and just- ah! Sorry... we barely know each other and I'm throwing my heart aches to you. I just thought that since you and her hang out you could give it?"