Chapter 22

Alright. It's February 12 and Nagisa and I both decided that we'd just go to a festival for Valentine's Day. I was ecstatic to go and so was Nagisa, easy win win.

Today we decided to walk to the small cafe we usually went to for short or long dates. It was quite fun, first we passed through a park and a few cats had followed us since we petted them, then Nagisa and I had picked a few flowers and decided to preserve them in our books later on, and of course. We had so many jokes said while going there.

Hand in hand, we entered and I suddenly had a chill run up my back from the contrast of heat (from the sunlight) to the cold shaded area. 'gods why did I not wear long sleeves today?' I thought to my self as Nagisa closed the door after another couple came in.

"You alright y/n-Chan?" Nagisa asked as we waited for our tables. "Huh? Oh yeah, I-I'm fine... it's pretty packed today," I said as I rubbed my arms for warmth. "Y/n-Chan, are you sure you're not cold?" He asked, watching my hands try to create warmth. I nodded, dropping my arms to show that I'm not cold... but that soon failed as a breeze came in when the door opened again.

He chuckles as we were lead to our small table and before he sits, he goes over to me and drapes his coat over my shoulders. "N-Nagisa you really didn't need to do that.." I trails off as he went back to his seat. "I know," he said "I just didn't want you to be cold." I smiled and he added quickly "and you look adorable with my bigger coat on you."

I smiled at him and thank him with a nod, before turning to the menu in front of me. "The banana split?" Nagisa asked, "Hmm... maybe not today," I said "Strawberry Shortcake?"

"We had that last time."

"Nagisa?"

"Yes?"

"We've ordered everything on this menu."

*nagisa is scanning through menu*

...

*Nagisa is proccesing*

"Eh?!"

I laughed at his surprise and scanned through the menu, looking for something that I remembered tasted good. "Well... the pudding didn't taste bad at all. You want to order that again?" I asked placing the menu down and looking at Nagisa for his reply, his eyes scanning rapidly to see what we haven't ordered.

"I guess so... I can't believe we ordered everything..." he said, still in disbelief, and rose his hand slightly to call for a waiter. When the waiter came towards our table we heard the usual line of "hi! Thank you for coming to the cafe, I'll be taking your order today," and took out his pen and paper.

"Just the Strawberry pudding and two glasses of water please," Nagisa said then thanked the waiter for taking the order before the waiter left. "So," he started, softly grabbing my hand "Are you going to wear a Yukata?" (Or kimono) he questioned. "I might... not sure, you?" I replied, letting go of his hand to bring out a book from my bag.

"I might... oka-san said I should to" he paused and cleared his throat, "ahem. 'You should wear your's so that she gets impressed!' As she placed it." He finished as he cleared his throat from his mother impersonations "Pfft! Hahaha! Nagisa, that's not how your mom sounds like!" I laughed out, covering my mouth as I did. "She sounds more like... 'Nagisa~ ora ora ora! This looks great on youuu~~~'" I said as I heightened the pitch of my voice to match hers, then lowered it again, bringing my hair to the middle of my face to mimic Nagisa's bangs (like how Hinata did with Tobio's hairstyle) "'oka-san... it's too bright... and it's pink... m-maybe oto-san has a dark blue or dark yellow one!'" I said, my voice lower to imitate Nagisa's voice.

Nagisa stared at me.

And stared.

And stared... before laughing hysterically. Not joking, he started of as:
"*snort*... haha... hahaa..."
Then continued to:
*snort* BWAHAHAHAHAHAH"

The costumers around us had stared at him for a few minutes that I had to kick Nagisa under the table, and apologize quietly to the elders and other costumers.

A female even smiled happily at us and mouthed something like 'you guys are adorable.' I smiled and thanked her before kicking Nagisa again. This worked as he sighed and wiped a tear (amongst the many others that had fallen). "Gomen Gomen y/n-koi, it's just," He laughs quieter again this time "you were very adorable with those imitations. Very adorable" he said sincerely before gently holding onto my hand.

I giggled and thanked him once more before letting go as the food was placed on the table. "Please enjoy your time here!" The waiter said and left back to the kitchen.

"Itadakimasu!"

Hey... so... thank you for reading this I'm not yet done... though I am so very sorry for these slow and late posts... the few people who are up to date with these are literally the best people ever. Thank you guys so much for the 957 views. Thank you so much, it means 2619479282 more than anything. I think the next two chapters would be good to end on so yeah. Thank you so much for reading! And I'll update as soon as a I can!
Word count: 935
(Please don't mind the errors, if you are bothered comment about it and I'll fix it. Matane :3)