12

Seeing the dragon paralyzes you with fear, you drop the gold and stand still as the dragon flys up to you.

"So..." the dragon says in a deep voice as he circles around you, "you thought you could steal from me and get away with it? Silly, little, man."

You stay there watching his giant body circle you.

"Its a shame, I kinda liked you too... but it looks like you'll end up like everyone else...."

"E-Everyone else...?" You mumble.

"Indeed..." the dragon says as he slowly wraps his claws around your body. "In my stomach!" They quickly grasp you and lift you up.

"no... NO... NO..!!!"

The giantess holds you up to his large mouth, he smiles and licks his chops, then you.

His tongue glides up your tiny body and engulfs you, you choke on his slober as you are soaked with saliva. The dragon licks you repeatedly, enjoying the taste.

"Say goodbye, adventurer" the dragon laughs as he opens wide. You stare into the mouth of the beast. His large teeth ready to tear into you. And his huge tongue ready to consume you.

You scream and beg as he shoves you into his maw.

You grab onto his teeth as his tongue licks you and tries to pull you further into his mouth.

"GET IN THERE!" The dragon yells angrily as he shoves his finger i to his mouth and shoves you back.

"Noooo!!!" You scream as you get pushed into his gullet.

The dragon slams his teeth shut, happy with himself.

You watch the last light youd ever see slip away as the dragons jaw shut, and his tongue flicks you towards his throat.

You try to get a hold of something but you cant, and are swallowed, alive.