Chapter O3

in editing

"T-tae" jungkook said, only being able to say that name.

------------------------------

"I should have known"

 Taehyung said fighting back the tears that wanted to fall. He knew that he couldn't cry. He doesn't want to cry. 
"Taehyung im really sorry" 

"you know you could at least put some fucking clothes on."

 No one had heard Taehyung say a back word so this bought the attention of the rest of the members. Jungkook quickly did so even tho his cock still wanting more. (There is something wrong with me OMG) "Also you could have at least broken up with me instead of cheating on me, for how long?" Jungkook didn't want to answer. "Didn't you fucking hear me jeon since when?" "Since we did we dont talk anymore cover together" Jimin answered. (Idk i just that made me idk when i heard it ok) Taehyung eyes stung from holding all his tears in. "Wow and you thought you could cheat on me that whole time instead of breaking up with me you really are a asshole jeon" "Taehyung..." "are you just going to keep saying my name?" The rest of the group were kind of scared of tae righy now  he is not his normal cheerful self like always is and they know around jungkook no way that tae going to come out. "Listen jungkook since you could never had done it i might as well do it lets break up. Enjoy jimin we may be group members but for now thats all we will ever be... also wash my fucking bed dirty ass people" with those last words tae went to suga and jhope room and started crying on suag bed. Now for the members. "Wow jimin who would have thought" Jin said of course suga and namjoon raised their hands. "Now Jungkook like Taetae said clean the bed. Jhope switch with Tae, then Jungkook switch with jhope" Jhope nodded. Jin didnt want to look at their faceus anymore so he left followed by Namjoon while Jhope went to try to cheer up Tae. So it was just Yoongi, Jimin, and Jung(fuck)kook (oml i need to stop his name is just easy to mess with) were left. "Little assholes Taehyung had a point if you didn't love him anymore why didnt you just break up with him its that simple. And you jimin lying to him by acting like you like me. TSK. What a shitty ass move even if you did i would never had retutned those feelings" jimin felt hurt hearing those words yeah he may be helping jungkook cheat on Tae but it was just to get over suga, but ended up making so many things worst why did he flirt with jungkook fuck him and told him to cheat but at the same time jungkook thought he didnt like taehyung he still thinks that maybe his heart only hurts because he got his hyungs mad at him but he knows Tae by tomorrow he will be happy forgive him and everything will be alright. "Dont even dare think jungkook that taehyung will be running back to you" Suga left leaving the two boys feeling like shit.

~i dont know why just felt like my last chapter took to long to update so here ya go two updates in like two hours sorry if there are any mistakes i hate phones when it comes to writing but you know its like 2 so~ ill be back to edit and add a picture at the end like always. Love you~💕

My other husbands ^^ anyway I edited and fixed a hella lot but I really like this gif so enjoy it to my manz