the Secret is known

he called someone asnd as soon as the caller picked up his phone i gasped

"Papa !" i shouted as i saw my grandfather's face . he smiled " How are you my sweetheart ?" he  asked and I answered fine . He looked so old now and fragile it broke my heart but I focused

"Papa do you know why am I here ?" I asked really curious about what is going on .

He sighed and said " Well dear you are the greatest granddaughter of red Riding Hood and her husband the wolf now didn't I told you when you were little that you were born to do great things and will go to an amazing school ? Well here it is the dreamer high school . Your dad didn't want you to go to this school because he wants a normal life and in the same time he knows that of you go home this evening he will have to say goodbye because this school is a boarding school but your sleeping at our castle the Red riding Hood's family castle although in the story we live in a cottage so I'm coming to see you at home and our castle is the opposite of Mr.beast's castle so just take your belongings and go home with him okay ?" I nodded and asked again

"Are all the students here live with their Grandparents? " I asked he nodded " now you know that. You are special right ? You have superpowers that you already discovered before I left and when I come back you must tell me what other abilities that you discovered after I left . I have to go now see you at home " I smiled and waved goodbye.

"Now you understand? "Mr beast asked me and I nodded . I asked him one more question "Mr beast am I a princess like the other girls ?" I asked and he nodded "although in your story didnt say that your a princess but in this world you are every grandchild of the famous fairytales so yes you are a princess " he answered and i asked him  another one " mr beast who are the people that are not royalty?" i asked him .

"well all of them are not except you , cindy , amanda , liya , sally , james , darren , ryker , lily , and three or less then ten other more " he replied and i nodded . i walked into the hall and met up with my team that just finished their assignment.

"hey angel now you understand ?" liya asked and i nodded . " James is your Grandmother and my Grandfather close ?" i asked him and he nodded " your Grand father always talks about you to my grandma and my grandma will always see your pictures in your grandfather's phone and my granny will always do the same to yours " he replied .

I just smiled . " I can trust you guys right ?" i asked my team while putting my hand on my hood "well the story has it that my ancestor was married to the wolf its true but then one night she slept with the woodsman and accidently created a son but the wolf was so mad that the boy didnt have the genes so he told my ancestor to give it to the woodman and tell him to raise the boy . not  long after that my  grandfather was born and they gave him all the love . grandfather soon married and had my father but my father didnt have the genes so he gave him to the his brother aka the human son. my father soon married my mother not knowing that my mother was his long lost cousin and they had me . first i my senses were heightened and my father was shocked and asked my mother if she was a werewolf and asked he were wolf name that day he discovered who my mum really is and called my human grandpa at first my grandpa wants to keep it a secret but then my mum blurted it out to my Grandpa and starting that day i was raised by my grandpa but one day  my grandpa went for his adventure and i was thought by my father that i was a normal human  " and all of them gasped . " Really ?! i thought that Mr wolf kidnapped you and gave you to his son but wow" Darren said .

" guys please dont tell anyone its a family secret " I warned them and soon school ended and i went back home just to see my things are out of my room . good thing i brought James to help. i went back to my room i bumped into my Twin .

Anne Skylar Hemmington

" Hey B*tc*h finally vanishing out of my life ?" She said as i gritted my teeth. James came and looked at both of us " urm which one of you is Angel ?" he asked and anne literally drooled over him and i am so annoyed  "James i'm Angel and this is my half Human Twin Anne " he looked at me wanting proof and I show him the key and my ears.

"Okay angel lets Go gran's is waiting outside " he said and i left the house i once live my childhood dreams. 

*Red Riding Hood Castle , Angel's Bedroom*

i heard a knock on the door as i was studying for tommorow's class " Come in " i said not averting my attention. " Hey Angel it's Us" darren said before coming in.

"Hey what's up ?" i asked turining my attention to my Team . ryker scratched his neck and said "we want you to be our leader " i was shocked and in the same time happy and that minute my Happy self came back and they were taken aback " Of course ! of course !" i said happily while jumping and they smiled .

" So you are the Real angel . now i agree you as angel" darren said and i just smiled ." well wanna have a sleepover ?" i asked amd they beamed in happiness as soon as we did a group hug my Papa came in. (papa : grandfather)

" hey little wolf what's up" my Papa said as i hugged him . " erm mr. wolf we know everything and did you know about anne ?" cindy asked he just nodded . " why ? did that ungrateful brat made trouble?" he asked me and i shooked my head 

" except for calling you a bitch " james pointed out and i mouthed " shh dont tell" and he just shrugged his shoulders. my papa  became very furious " Papa its fine ' i assured him and he calmed down.

"erm can you tell us why you said that anne is half human  instead of human? ' James asked and my papa told them . " well you see that freaking woodsman was actually a wizard and his genes passed down to my human son and my human son freakin gave his child a spell to make anne and angel has the same faces and  sneakily putted that brat inside kylie's stomach " and i heard gasps from my team . "yes a wizard is really powerful that it can do things like that but being a half wizardess is you just have half of it but when Adam aka my human son is dead his powers will go to anne making her a full wizardess and that is why i am on a search to find the people that gained immortality asked how they do it to save adam from dying and giving his powers to that brat " he explained .

after some chatting with my team . Papa wanted to see my privately so here we are in his office full of my pictures starting from birth ." do you still not believe you are princess angel skylar hood great granddaughter of red riding hood?" papa asked and i nodded .

 he took out a wand and a locket.

i gasped and thanked him and went to sleep with my friends

i gasped and thanked him and went to sleep with my friends . it is a sleepover and finallyb

the secret is known

done hope you enjoy !