Lost and Found

pic above is angel's brother but with a little changed of the color of eyes and with black wolf ears. his right eye is red blood with a slit of black , his left eye  is blue.

~Angel POV~

I felt dizzy and i let the darkness consume me.

~Liya POV~

i saw Angel started to close her eyes and just in time i shouted " James !" and James caught Angel before she fainted , Prince was shocked and examined Angel " her body is cold right?" He asked and James nodded. " the Fucking witch is gonna get it " he mumbled but unfortunately everybody heard.

"whats wrong Prince ?" asked Dylan the demon knight dragon and he smelled the air. " poisoned water, Oh no "after Mr.wolf heard what Dylan said he ran towards Angel. "its getting worse"he said with a slightly panicked tone but as if the God heard our plea. someone came. he had a hood to cover his face but i saw his jaw and lips.

"can i help ? i know how to cure it" he said. his voice was deep and a little husky . " but its impossible to cure the sea witch's poisoned water" Mr.Frog said and he just smirked."Its not impossible if you know how , i cured 3 people that was infected by the sea witch's  poisoned water" he said proudly. "why do i have a feeling that he is related to Angel" i thought to myself.

he cured Angel and told us to wait outside and told Mr.Wolf to stay. 

~Aidan POV~

I looked towards my Baby sis lying unconcious , you must be thinking when was i born well there is another story to the original one. apparently mom had me first but as i turned 5 i was showing signs of being a riding hood but thats  not all , mom had slept with the Demon King's right man and the genes were given to me. Im a hybrid a mix of a demon and a riding hood. You must be thinking isnt this a fairytale Land ? well yes it is but demons and other supernatural exist too.

"So why do you want me to see you ?" Papa said with a formal tone and I smiled. I pulled down  my hood and looked at him " Hi Pa" i said and he was shocked "A-Aidan ?!" he smiled and hugged me " where were you all this time ?" he asked sounding worried. " i was at the underworld helping the Demon prince and dad run the realm , apparently the King was on a vacation to hawaii in the human world" he chuckled " that old rag " we talked and I saw my Baby sis was starting to get concious "Papa tell Angel i love her and there is a letter and a Present plus her medicine in her bag , i got to go " I bid him goodbye and went back to help the other baby , The Demon Prince .

~Angel POV~ 

I woke up to a sound of the door closing . my head felt light so I'm still half concious. as soon as i sat straight i was engulfed in a REALLY tight hug. "Guys.. cant.. breath" they let go and grinned awkwardly. " so why am I in a hospital bed?" i asked as i am clueless then everything came rushing back i fainted and i didnt know why. 

after a couple moments , i woke up AGAIN and this time the memories was still intact. "Hey Angel , how are you feeling?" Papa asked ad i just smiled faintly." still alive and well if you take out the fact that i almost died thanks" i said sarcastically.

"welp that is you" darren fired back and we all laughed into laughter. " guys whats funny"

and someone I never knew came in.....

P/S:

sorry this chapter is short .. gonna make it up to you guys somehow:))