When it Storms

~Angel POV~

we are in Dragon riding class and now is the time for each student to be picked by a dragon unfortunately the last dragon picked James and he smirked at me. " Psh. Typical Prince " i said and looked at Papa but suddenly a dragon that looked like toothless from how to train your dragon but this dragon was 10x bigger and its body was electric blue with a little mix of Black.

the other students started to back up , some even gasp to see the dragon. " Angel get back " but somehow my feet didnt even budge my little self was filled with excitement because i know wht are they afraid , It is The Midnight Nightmare that every single being in this world should be afraid of because of its super fast speed , powerful fire breath and the magnificent magic that can be detected by its powerful aura , It Is the lightning Warrior a rare dragon that only when it want to show itself will it appear.

" Hi your the lightning warrior dragon aren't you thats why everybody is scared " i asked looking up to the dragon. " yes little One and wanna know that im the highest in the piramid " and i gasped that means he is not just ANY lightning Warrior dragon . He is the Prince of The lightning warrior the most powerful dragon in the century and NO ONE i repeat NO ONE ever saw him because he wants to be known as the most Deadly and now he is the most deadly because of some additional Power he gets because his mate is a Past chosen one.

"what are you doing here then ? no one ever saw you except for your breed and your mate " i explained and the dragon made a dragon-smirk-like smile and bowed down his head to me and i gasped , HE IS SUBMITTING TO ME , A LITTLE GIRL .

"After a long time , I felt a connection with you just like how i felt the connection with your ancestor a long time ago , Princess angel riding hood the last generation of the riding hood the queen to the lightning warriors"  i hear gasps and 5 more Rare dragons appear before me but the lightning warrior is the the  most powerful no matter who he is. 

the dragons that lined up before me are the most rarest dragon in the whole world i even heard of them in my world which is earth . those dragons are the Snow Crystal dragon , the emerald nightmare ,the glass dragon a dragon that can manipulate glass and crystal, the Music Dragon that uses music to manipulate everything and lastly the Demon knight dragon he may have a name that is scarier that the lightning warrior but trust me he lost to The lightning warrior Prince himself in a matter of seconds.

"uhh.. why are they 6 of you ?" i asked feeling a little terrified. the music dragon looked at me and smiled " we are here to be dragons that will guide your team " the dragon said and i just stood there dumbfounded. " so do you chose them ?" i asked as the lightning warrior dragon walked close to me shakes its head and said " you assign them little one " ans i heard Papa Gasped. " No you cant if the elements between the rider and the dragon clashes it is gonna be big trouble " and i went quiet then an Idea came out " not if i know what their elements  and if i am right i know that James is suppose to be paired up snow crystal because he is the 78th generation of snow white , cindy is suppose to be paired up with glass dragon because she is the daughter of cinderella that owns a glass slipper ,emerald night suppose to be darren because in his story he conqeured his fear , which Ryker is suppose to be with Music because his story was famous because the melodic voice of singing and when you sing you need music and lastly Liya is gonna be with demon because they have the same elements of mischief when they are in battle and i dont know why am i with you ?"  I Said and my team went with their assigned dragons and everybody gasped because I was right.

" You Little one are paired with me because you are as fearless as me , you are as fast as me and you are as powerful as me but you and your team full potential arent showing yet so thats why we are going to be by you and your team  as you learn your full potential" he said and the students awed. The class ended and the dragons went back to their territory.

~Time Skip~ ( Recess)

"Hey angel, here !" Darren shouted , i smiled and ran to the table but careful not drop food. I Sat next to Liya and we chatted till the bell rang.

~Anne's POV~

here i am smiling evilly as I saw the sky slowly turned dark. well me and my gang that is Cindy's Twin and the son of The evil queen but disguised as the son of Peter Pan. When everybody was focused at the rare dragons that bowed to my younger sister. Well we basically unleashed the Sea witch.well lets see how this is going to end.

~Angel POV~

we are now in Potions class but suddenly everybody started to freak out as the sky started to become dark and i looked at my team questioningly. Ryker saw my confused face and said " this school has a all time summer barrier so isnt is strange that it suddenly turned dark' he explained and Liya pulled me towards the safe room but i had an instinct that told me to call my dragon so i gave an excuse to go to the toilet and i went alone because i dont want to sacrifice my Friends.

i called "Prince" my dragon i gave him that name because its cute but i suddenly Froze as i saw Papa was Fighting a witch ALONE. I got a hint it was the sea witch by the water behind her, Papa was losing and I panicked. 

"STOP!"i shouted as i saw papa getting weaker. the witch and papa were both shocked as they see me but the witch suddenly smirked. " its the little angel riding hood " she said as soon as she saw my hood but i remain fearless. " hmm Fearless i see just like your brother" and now its my turn to be shocked. " but he went missing" she said teasing me.

I was furious but i smirked. " well Grandma i guess i'll defeat you first" I said and papa was shocked but hell i am too like i never dared to talk back the windows are now slowly are starting to fill with students and when i meet my teams eyes i smiled apologetically as i saw their fear of losing a member.

but out of nowhere i was attacked with a magic spell and i was pushed to a wall. something in me ignited and the locket that rest on my chest started to shine and my wand suddenly appeared plus Prince suddenly came as well as the other dragons and my team went towards me. " prince whats wrong with me ?"i  asked prince as my locket shown brighter.

"Your going through your first stage of showing your true potential" he calmly said and i asked again " will it hurt ?" and he answered with a smile " No little one" and I sighed in relief and my vision went white as i heard gasps and my vision came back and i felt a surge of power flowing in me and i stepped forward. I chanted a spell i never knew . " ice as cold as snow , water liquid with a little cold turn to a a snow with a cold ice air" and suddenly the sea witch was trapped in an ice block and was banished back to the dungeon.