Moving In With Him

Today was finally the day. You'd been dating Q for almost three years now and today you were finally leaving your tiny apartment and moving in with him!

Due to the small size of your apartment, you hadn't needed to pack too many boxes (and a lot of your stuff was already at his place now anyway) so today he would be coming to pick up you and the remaining few things from your apartment.

You still had half an hour to kill before he arrived, so you decided to just watch some random videos on your phone for a bit. You smiled instantly when the first video recommended to you was an Impractical Jokers montage of Q's funniest moments!

After you'd watched a few videos similar to the first one recommended to you, a knock at your door made you smile even more. You practically sprinted to the door to open it, almost tripping over your own two feet as you did so! When you opened the door you threw your arms around Q, greeting him cheerfully and inviting him in.

The two of you took one last look around your now empty apartment. You'd been living there since before you'd even met Q and as excited as you were to be moving in with him, a part of you knew you'd kind of miss the place.

"You know, I always thought this apartment was pretty small but it feels a lot bigger without anything in it!" You said, crossing your arms.

"That's funny, I always thought my house was pretty big but now it feels a lot smaller with your stuff in it!" Q joked, smiling excitedly, "I just can't believe this is finally happening, I'm so excited you're finally moving in with me! Ever since I met you I knew this would happen."

"Knew what would happen? That I'd move in with you?"

"Yeah! As soon as we had our first few dates, I couldn't stop thinking about you and hoping that one day we'd live together..." He replied, blushing sightly and shyly avoiding eye contact.

You smiled lovingly at him as you wrapped your arms around him again, never wanting to let him go.

"I love you more than words can describe, Brian..." You mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too, (Y/N)," He replied softly, "So, uh, whaddya say we go home?"

You squeezed him tightly for one second more before nodding enthusiastically and quickly kissing his soft lips. You picked up the box that had the last of your things in it and left your apartment for the final time, glancing back at it one last time before shutting the door and walking out.lean

As you got in Q's car, you made sure the box was securely on your lap and beamed at him as he started driving.

Even though it wasn't very close to your apartment, pretty soon you arrived at his (well, your) house. The two of you shared another loving embrace when you placed the box you'd been holding next to some other boxes.

Later that day (after unpacking a few of your things) you went upstairs and put on your pyjamas. You stood alone in the bedroom and sighed happily to yourself. You'd spent so many lonely nights in your old apartment dreaming about the day you'd finally be living with the love of your life and now it was really happening!

You hurried back downstairs and grinned at Q before walking over to him and leaning in for a kiss. He reciprocated to this by giving you a soft yet passionate kiss that lasted for a few brief yet perfect seconds.

The pair of you spent the rest of the evening snuggled together on the sofa watching TV and talking, eventually falling asleep on there together.