Chapter Eleven

Once I am finally dry Jade, the men and I decide that it is time to head home. I just want to be alone for the night, so I apologise to Jade and promise to make it up to her for bailing on the sleepover. As we drive back into town Jade helps me remove the wig and wipe the makeup off my face. When I get back to my house, I call out to my Aunt and let her know I'm home before heading upstairs and doing my homework that needs to be done.

I'm working on the maths homework when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Can I come in?" I hear my Aunt ask from the other side of the door.

"Sure," I say without looking up from all the textbooks spread out on my bed as she enters. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering how your day went? Did you enjoy getting to visit the set?" she asks while setting a bowl of soup and cup on my bedside table.

"I enjoyed it," I tell her, setting my pencil down once I finish the problem I am on. Jasmine must have let her know what was happening. "I know Jade had fun helping me shop for clothes."

"Yeah, she loves shopping," Aunt Olivia chuckles. "That girl could max out two black cards. No troubles."

"I know. I thought she was going to today," I reply with a smile remembering how she was today. Like a force of nature. "I reined her in a little."

"Were the people on set nice?" she asks curious to know what I think of the people I'll be working with.

"Mostly," I reply warily. "I fell in the pool and one of the crew members laughed at me. It was Travis's son."

"Well, maybe you should avoid him if he's mean to you."

"I plan on it. I should get back to my homework," I say, my homework still laying spread out on my bed. "Thank you for dinner." I lean over and give her a hug.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave," she says, hugging me back.

She leaves the room quietly while I look back at the stuff spread out on my bed. I eat spoonfuls of soup between doing my homework. Once I finally finish the homework that needs to be done and my bowl of soup is gone I take the plate downstairs and wash it up. I then head back upstairs to room deciding to read a book.

When I get to school in the morning, I head straight to Jade's locker, seeing that she isn't there I remember that she got suspended yesterday. I turn around to head toward Luka's locker to talk to him before class since I still have about twenty minutes. About halfway down the hall I feel someone knock into me from behind, sending my books flying and me falling to the floor. I hit my knees but catch myself before I go sprawling; thankful that I am wearing shorts today instead of a skirt like I had been considering. Seeing that my books are being trampled by everyone in the hall I gather them up. I'm picking up the second book when a hand shots out and grabs it before I can. The hand sets the book on a stack of books they are holding before handing them to me once I have stood up. I grab them and look up at the person to say thank you; when I see straight into a pair of bright, dancing green eyes that would be so easy to get lost in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note:

Hey Everyone,

I hope you liked the newest chapter and your first look at Reed and West. What do you think?

I loved writing this chapter and I'm excited for you all to see it. I hope you all have a great day/night.

As always if you liked this chapter please comment, like and share with your friends.

Author's Note 2:

I am sorry for not posting on Monday. I had lost track of time and have been busy all week. I promise to post this Monday.

I hope you have liked this chapter and if so please comment, like and share with your friends and family.