Forgive me, will you?

"NO DON'T GO." His hand tried to reach out for the blinding light glaring at her back. She turned around and swatted his hand away.

It wasn't fair. Why her? It was going to be great. He was going to get his degree and graduation. He was going to make his family proud once again. He was going to make his friends smile again.

But why now?

"I'm sorry Shuichi. It's either you or me. They won't let mum or dad go if I don't go. It's better for the younger one to go then the older one right?" Aikawa smiled. She grabbed her brother's dear hat and wore it herself. "I'll keep this as a souvenir okay? Don't tell anyone what happens after this okay?"

"NO. THERE'S HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY THEN FOLLOWING DR NEO'S PLAN. YOU'RE JUST DANCING IN HIS PALM." Shuichi screamed. He struggled against the ropes that he had been bounded by unknowingly.

"I would love to take you too but since dear young sis insists on taking her. I'll take up that offer. Such a shame I can't have you though; the child with the Phoenix's power over the normal child." Dr Neo sighed and flicked his hand forward like a dad holding out a hand for his daughter. "Shall we go now?"

Aikawa nodded and grabbed the hand. No sooner, her hands were bounded by the same ropes that have been cut off and the two walked into a helicopter that had landed a long time ago. The  helicopter flew up not long after and took off to the sky's, it's destination unknown.

Shuichi, however, cried in agony. It was worse when Luciel or rather Lucifer attacked him. It was worse then Alexis's drunk state. It was worse then when he saw his mother and father taken away from him in front of his eyes. Now he had to see his sister willingly give up her life for his.

"I.... didn't want you to know..." he muttered over his painful tear filled face. He still couldn't move his hands nor legs so he hoped no one would find him and he could die there instead of feeling so helpless.

He didn't want Aikawa to know their parents were missing, nor about the exchange. She eavesdropped at his conversation with Luciel and contacted Dr Neo for the exchange. Her persuasion skills were good enough to deceive him.

This wasn't the ending the boy wanted. He didn't even know if his parents were going to be returned. He made a plan with the others but now it went all up in flames due to his idiotically brave sister.

"Shuichi!" The cries of his mother fell to deaf ears so as the doors being burst open. He didn't remember being saved. He only heard screaming, warmth, words that come out the other side of his ear.

"Where's Aikawa?" Akane asked. That's when Shuichi broke down and confessed everything through choked words. The plan failed and he blamed it all on himself. He regretted not spending more time with her, pushing her away so many times, only concentrating on her bad sides. He was a failure in his own eyes.

Slap

Shuichi fell onto the ground. His face now had a bright red hand mark visible on his cheek. "W-what?" he got up and supported himself with his arms. When he sat up, he saw Alexis with a look that could kill.

The said male grabbed Shuichi's jacket and lifted him up above ground. With their height difference, it didn't really matter how much strength he used. "Would you stop whining and start fucking focusing! So what? The plan failed. You're sister's gone. So?" Alexis exclaimed and gritted his teeth.

"SO?! YOU'RE SAYING SO? SHE'S GONE FOR FUCK SAKES AND YOU'RE MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S NOT A DAMN DEAL? DO YOU HAVE ANY FLYING FUCKS WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW? SHE'S GOING TO DIE AND WE'RE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING. WHAT? ARE YOU HAPPY TO SEE HER DEAD, YOU SHITTY ASSHOLE? SHE'S MY ONLY SISTER AND I SAW HER WALK AWAY MYSELF. I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING AND I FEEL LIKE TRASH. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I'M GOING THROUGH NOW."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO WANTED US TO BE LIKE FAMILY? FAMILY DOESN'T GIVE UP EASILY, THAT'S WHAT YOU IDIOTS TAUGHT ME." Alexis raised his other fist and punched Shuichi again. "I THOUGHT TSUBAKI WAS DEAD TOO BUT SHE'S ALIVE. MIRACLES HAPPEN BITCH. WE'RE GOING TO FIND HER EVEN IF I HAVE TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF TO SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER."

"Alexis! Put Shuichi down!" Tsubaki shouted but Alexis didn't budge at all. It was like the two were having the most intense staring contest in the world. Roselle was the first to take action and was backed up by Kiibo who managed to pull them away. Alexis was restrained by Kiibo and Tsubaki while Shuichi was held back by Luciel and Roselle.

Akai walked over to his son and bend down before staring directly into his son's eyes. It was more serious then anything he saw before.

"I swear on the damn seven crosses I will get back my daughter. Don't underestimate everyone here. Everyone had talents here and their parents are amazing. You are a detective so act like one." He stood up and yawned. "Well, Dr Neo's lab should be easy to find after all."

"Exactly. He's a scatterbrain so his lab should be the same as last time," Bold let out a small laugh and rubbed her son's head. "Don't worry. We'll find Aikawa no matter what. You're friends are amazing. You're a grown man Shuichi so I know you matured well enough to know when to stand up and get up."

"Mum. Dad." Shuichi whispered and stopped struggling.

"Your mum and dad are right you know? I'm a time witch so I can fight! Yuki, Akira and Alexis are great at fighting so they can back us up! Luciel and you are smart enough to make a great plan! Kayano might not be as great in persuasion as Aikawa-chan but she is next level!" Roselle smiled and let go of his arm.

"Oi Alexis. Apologize." Kiibo glared and turned his head to Shuichi. Alexis sighed and rubbed his sore arms. "Fine. I'm sorry Stupid. Don't you dare act so pitiful anymore or I'll make you my next training dummy." Alexis didn't make eye contact but his words were filled with sincerity.

"Kayano can call everyone else! Kayano is sure they will help!" Kayano cheered and hugged Shuichi for a second. "Don't be sad Shuichi-kun!"

"Kayano. Alexis. Everyone...." His eyes started to fill with tears again. This time, he covered his eyes with his arms and cried silently.

"H-Hey! Don't cry again!" Akane panicked.

"Wahhhh! Um, don't worry!" Sharon desperately tried to cheer him up.

"Haha, he's fine everyone." Tsubaki grinned and pulled up her sleeve. "Now, save Aikawa operation is a go! We meet at Kiibo's house tomorrow 12 pm!"

"Hey hey! Why my house?!" Kiibo exclaimed.

"Why not?!" She countered.

"I'm...so happy... so to have friends... like you all." Shuichi removed his arm from his face and smiled happily.

"We'll find you Aikawa. We definitely will."

*Bonus*

"Also Shuichi. What did I say about cursing?"

"Wah! Sorry mum!"

"Shuichi you better run."

"You're not helping Luciel!"

"SHUICHI GET BACK HERE." 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want my girl Aikawa to be shown cause she seems unknown to most people.

Also, I love the children ocs. I would love to make an anime of them if only I could make good animations :'D

What is Bold doing up so late-