Part 4 - Anger

2101hrs - Inside 13 - Your POV

We left you at a very bad time, as you have been accused of perving on the other heads, and you are currently a hostage under their rule. You get dragged over to a chair and are firmly placed on it.

You: You don't understand, I didn't mean to do this! 

Sgt. Baxter: Of course! But you should 'ave knocked. Grab the rope!

You: LET ME OUT!

You shake at your arms to try to get Sheppard and Wilson off you, and you break free of their grip. To avoid getting caught by the majority of the officer's in the middle of the room, you vault over your bed and grab your sword. You approach the door, but first sidestep Kingfisher and you bash the door open with your shoulder.

Sgt. Baxter: [y/n], come back!

You: You'll have to hunt me down first!

Sgt. Baxter's POV

You: (To yourself; smugly) Is that a challenge then? (To the others) So it seems we have a mission, lassies, so get your trousers on! Simpson, you take Wilson, Sheppard and Nicholls as an assault team. I'll take Kingfisher and Moore in support roles. 

SM Simpson: Sounds good, Baxter. You get to the hill with the old tower and we'll pursue the target, but first we need weapons.

You: I've got just the things in mind...

2115hrs - Hiding behind the canteen - Your POV

You desperately need to think of a plan.

SM Simpson:( around the corner, on the road) Kingfisher said she spotted him around here, so Me and Wilson will go clock wise; Nicholls and Sheppard will go anti, so we will meet each other around the other side.

Crap, can't let them find me. Actually, this could work.

You sheathe your sword and climb up onto the roof of the canteen (thankfully it's only single storied) via rubbish dumpsters. You go over to the side Simpson and Wilson are and see they have paintball guns, then you wait until they are directly opposite the other two.

I bloody hope this works!

You jump off the roof and land basically at Simpson's feet

SM Simpson: WHAT THE FUCK!

She points the barrel of her gun at you, and you force it away, before ripping it from her grip. You immediately step backwards and point it at Wilson, and fire a few shots at her.

You: Sorry, it's nothing personal! 

You run off into the street and turn left, only to realise that Nicholls and Sheppard are about 8m away and advancing.

Shit

S. Sgt. Nicholls: CONTACT FRONT!

Both of the girls fire a volley of pellets at you while you are running away. Most of them hit you and sting a bit, but you must keep going.

I'm probably faster than them so, I need a long run. 

You see the sports field and the hall about 600m across it.

That'll do nicely

You begin to run across the pitch.

Tower Hill - Sgt. Baxter's POV

Capt. Moore: Assault fireteam has some news. Apparently, he launched off the roof like a devil and snatched Wilson's rifle.