Chapter 4: Ruff Times

**Gabriel is the one above**

Emerald: I fucking Hate that asshole

I told Zoy as she kept drawing in her notebook. We were inside of my flowery room talking about what had happened a few weeks ago. We were laying on my queen sized bed that was in the middle of the room. My room was kinda shaped like and octagon and had windows on each of its sides. My house is made of dark wood so my room is also like that. (I mean that it doesn't have wallpaper on the walls nor are they painted) It had giant stickers and paintings of flowers that Zoy and I did. My room was very colorful and cheerful.

Zoy: You've told me about a billion times Em

Emerald: I know but still. I want to keep things cool, Ya know?

Zoy: Yet you insist on going to his basketball game

Emerald: It's for research!

Zoy: Is it, Em?

she said very impatiently while looking at me and slamming shut her notebook.

Zoy: Please Explain to me what is sooooo important about this "game" that you wanna go to conduct some "research"?

Emerald: I-I... I have a plan.

Zoy: REAALLY??? PLEASE GO AHEAD AND TELL ME YOUR EXTRAORDINARY AND MARVELOUS PLAN TO GET REVENGE ON MR.ASSHOLE/CHRIS SIREN

Emerald: *sighs* first off: that was very rude of you and secondly: I'm going to tell you my extraordinary and marvelous plan AFTER we see the game.

Zoy: UUUUUUUGHHH. FINEEEEE.

She said in a very annoyed tone. One thing that really pisses me off about Zoy is the fact that she's really short tempered. So me saying crap like "i hate him but i love him" really pisses her off. Zoy then proceeded to open the notebook once more and continue drawing.

Emerald: Hey, what'cha drawing?

Zoy: That is none if your business dear friend.

she said in a calm monote voice as she kept her eyes  glued on the notebook. I then looked at her dead serious and gave her a grin. I took a deep breath and screamed:

Emerald: OMYGOD ITS PETER!!

Zoy: what!?

Zoy immediately let go of her notebook and threw it at me. She then went to the mirror at the end of my room in incredible speeds. I grabbed the notebook as quickly as possible. She then fixed her hair and looked out of the window smiling. It only took her 1 second to realize that it was a trap. Just when I was about to open my notebook Zoy turned around almost immediately and threw a hair clip that was like a pocket knife at me. I managed to grab the pocket knife as it swished past me. I threw it at her but she dodged it easily. Unfortunately it did hit the wall of mine.

Zoy: give. Me. Back. My. Notebook!

Emerald: NEVEEER!

Zoy threw herself on to me. She tried to get the notebook but failed. She then grabbed my legs and began shoving me out of the bed. Once my torso was out of the bed she raised me up. It was making all blood from my legs rush to my head instantly.

Emerald: I-I'll. Never. L-let g-go.

I opened the notebook only to see a drawing that looked like a gun pointing at a girl in a hoodie. The girl had no face but her smile was stitched on.
Zoy then let go of me causing me to faceplate onto the ground.

Zoy: well played. You've trained and improved

Emerald: well.

I tried responding in a witty remark but I was in too much pain to talk correctly.