02~ Solo Surgery

Arizona Pov-
I'm scrubbing in with dr grey. She looks so excited she's constantly smiling. Her smile is pretty. We finish scrubbing in.
"So dr grey, are you ready?" i ask her.
"Yes" She replays confidently.
"Ok then, start" i say.

"I need a 10 blade Boukee" Meredith says.
As she's doing the surgery i watch her hands. There quite small hands but not too small for her. There cute small. They work so fast but so elegant. Before i know it she's done and we're scrubbing out. She's crying?

Meredith Pov-
"I'm-i'm sorry dr Robbins i-" I run out of the room and to an empty On call room.
"Meredith..." I hear arizona call walking into the room.

"I'm sorry it's just i felt so scared, you were eyeing all my moves and i felt like i was going to mess up and i'm so sorry i'm emotional" I say; crying.
"It's fine meredith, it's just your hands are so elegant and small they were meant to be for a surgeon" Arizona says.

She sits down by me and grabs my hand. I smile, she obviously knows i have a crush on her.

Arizona Pov-
I glide my hand across her face and wile her tears with my thumb. She smiles, Does she like me??? I cup her face and kiss her.

The kiss lasted about 5 seconds. It was a soft kiss. I look up at meredith, she's stunned. "Arizona..." She says smiling.
"Meredith..." I reply smiling.
She kisses me again. 

It was a harder kiss, making me want more. The next thing i know is both are shirts are off , we see each other's breast and i'm on top of Meredith making out with her. With every kiss i give her, a moan escapes her mouth. It's covered by my mouth.

Meredith Pov-
We're both lying on the on call bed. We know we have to get back to work, but laying in each others arms feels so good. I'm obviously the small spoon. Arizonas pager goes off.

"Umm goodbye Meredith" Arizona says getting up to leave.
"Wait!" I say grabbing Arizona hand pulling her into a kiss.
"Meet me at Joes, 9 pm" I say running out the room.