05~ Dissapear pt 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
Last night:
"Mer! You can't just keep leaving me like this! You can't not call You can't just leave me hanging! I worry about you!" Arizona Screams at meredith.
"Fuck it! You don't have to worry about me!" Meredith screams slamming the door.
It's been 30 minutes and mer hasn't gotten out of the bathroom
Meredith ran a bath and got in. The water freezing cold; making her shiver. Maybe if i let go everything will be alright, Meredith reassured herself. She went under the water, holding herself down. Arizona walks in.
"Mer! What the hell?" She screams coming in grabbing my naked, cold body out of the water hugging me.
Next day:

Meredith Pov-

I wake up, Arizona is next to me smiling at me.
"What did i do?" I say kissing her lips.
"Your just so beautiful" Arizona says; trying to feel me up.
"Ahh not now we have work!" I exclaim getting dressed.
"Fine." She says sternly getting dressed.
We head to work.

"Guys! Mass casualties, Multiple traumas! Bailey take you and your interns to the scene." Owen screams.
"Okay Grey, O'malley, Stevens, Yang and Karev come with me " Bailey says hoping into the ambulance. We arive there 15 minutes later.
A Ferry boat on fire! Hundreds of police, search rescue, doctors and firefighters are everywhere. I rush to a man by the end of the concrete. I attempt to help the man; out my coat on him, Stitch up his leg. His arm jerks back leaving me splashing into the freezing cold water. Alone.

Arizona Pov-
I arrive at the scene. I look around for Meredith; stopping and checking some kids on the way. I see a man in need of immediate help.
"Excus-" I see merediths coat on him.
"Do you know where the doctor who helped u... Do you know where she is?" I asked.
"I-In the w-Water" He replied.

I stand there. Frozen looking around the water. Wondering where she is. Needing her to hug me. "MER!!!" I scream loudly.
No noise; people staring, I don't care. I run into the the water and look for her.

Meredith Pov-
I fall into the water. The waters cold; Colder than the bath tub water. This is such a coincidence I think. My body's shiveringn from the cold; and tired from trying to stay above water. I let go, Everything I let go. While going under I think of Arizona; Our possible future my happy place...

Arizona Pov-
I come out of the water; Merediths cold body in my arms. She isn't breathing I rush her to The hospital.
"It's Meredith!" I scream at Owen who quickly examine her. I'm stressed, Did she... Did she stop trying on purpose? Did she give up?
"Robbins get the hell out of this room!" Owen Screams at me having Bailey push me out.

How can i do this? I can't leave her. I also can't be in there. I look through the window, Meredith's Coding.  I cry... I hear the monitor beeping again. She's back... For now