Chapter 6

Meanwhile the Agent Kids, Assassins, and the 54th Regiment fought off Dark Legionnaires.

"I can't believe Dark Cranky is actually allowing us to take control over a portion of the Krankenhaus! And I thought his empire was 900 billion years old! I bet his empire is actually 900 billion seconds old!", joked Neo.

"He ain't giving this to us fo free! We must beat this Lukas muchacho first!", said Bloodfist.

"So what's your real name?", said Resizagirl.

"An Assassin never reveals his secrets! Let me just say that Waldo and I are family!", said Bloodfist.

"What?! Come to think of it, you remind me of someone!", yelled Waldo.

There was a massive explosion.

"Stop moving!", said Waldo.

It was Lukas.

"The Game of Destiny shall continue! I am not holding anything back!", said Lukas.

Resizagirl was crying.

"Lukas! It's me! It's your little sister!", said Resizagirl.

"You were right, Lukas. You DO have a sister!", Lukas said to himself in a demonic voice.

"We've been holding us back for too long! There's only room for one abomination! Lukas, you know what you must do! Kill Resizagirl! Waldo is mine! Only severely injure that one!", Lukas said in a demonic voice.

"Who are you talking to?!", said Waldo.

"Lukas! I'm impressed that you out of all people managed to get this far, Waldo Zar! Lukas is now my puppet! Let's have some fun shall we?!", Lukas said in a demonic voice.

"Deathshadow!", yelled Waldo.

Waldo charged towards "Lukas" and punched him in the face. Lukas got up and combined water, wind, and fire in a unison raid. The attack should've killed Waldo, but he was still up and running.

"Sorry, Waldo, but I intend not to kill you! I want to kill your friends!", said Lukas.

"Sorry Lukas!", said Waldo.

Waldo used his ice powers on Lukas, but he melted it away using fire.

"RUN WALDO!!! WATCH OUT!!!", Lukas suddenly yelled in a normal voice.

"WHAT IN ASMETH IS GOING ON?!!!! ARE YOU BEING POSSESSED?!!", said Waldo.

"SILENCE LUKAS!!!!", yelled Lukas.

Lukas created thorny vines using the power of the nature element. Waldo dodged them.

"Kill me! DO IT!!!", yelled Lukas.

Lukas fell to the floor and held his hands to his head.

"What is going on?!", said Waldo.

"It's Deathshadow! He's controlling my mind with the Bane Curse! The only thing the Bane Curse can control is the dead! Deathshadow is not just a god, but a necromancer! Kill me now!", said Lukas.

"Why?!! I can't kill you! I don't want to break your sister's heart! I can't murder Resizagirl's brother!", said Waldo.

"No, I WAS her brother! I am not a human! I am a ghost, a corpse! I died a year ago, at the Changing! I died from grief and anger! For Resizagirl's own good, I must die! I wish to be free of this pain! The Bane Curse cannot be lifted! So I must die! Please! I already lost my parents! I can't lose Resizagirl! I don't belong in the world of the living!", said Lukas.

Lukas got up. He screamed.

"Very well!", said Waldo.

Waldo summoned Zalkanon. He held the sword in his hand. Suddenly, Lukas's voice changed again.

"PATHETIC!!! I see what you're trying to do! You're trying to commit suicide! This won't work, boy! You and I are one and the same! SHUT UP DEATHSHADOW!!!! I will never shut up, boy! DO IT WALDO!!!! No! Don't do it! What will Resizagirl say if you murdered her precious big brother?! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!! DO IT!!!!", Lukas yelled in two different voices.

"If this will help you, I will kill you!", said Waldo.

Waldo charged towards Lukas, but Lukas fought back.

"NO!!!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU TAKE MY LIFE, BOY!!!! You are a fool, Waldo! You cannot stop me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS VESSEL IS MINE NOW!!!!", laughed Lukas.

"FIGHT IT LUKAS!!! IF YOU WANT TO DIE, YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK!!!", yelled Waldo.

"AARRRRAAGH!!!! I CAN'T, DEATHSHADOW IS NOW THE ONE IN CONTROL!!!", yelled Lukas.

"REALLY!!!! You have always been in control! You chose to face Deathshadow at the Changing! YOU CHOSE TO THREATEN US!!!! YOU CHOSE THIS DARK PATH!!!! DARK CRANKY ISN'T THE ONE DOING THIS, YOU ARE!!!!", yelled Waldo.
"SILENCE BOY!!!! NO YOU SHUT UP!!!! LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!! I WILL NEVER GO AWAY!!!! I AM IN CONTROL!!!!!! ARRRRRAAAAAGH!!!!!", yelled Lukas.

Lukas summoned all eight Elements into one projectile.

"LUKAS!!!", yelled Waldo.

"Sorry Waldo!", said Lukas.

Suddenly, a massive explosion boomed in the room Waldo was in. Waldo saw a big bright beam of light coming straight from Lukas's hands.

However, the beam didn't hit Waldo............it blasted Lukas instead! Lukas became a pile of ash.

He killed himself to save his friends.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!", yelled Waldo.

There were no traces of Lukas anywhere. He was gone. All the was seen were ashes.

Resizagirl came into the room.

"No! Is he dead?!", cried Resizagirl.

"No, sister! I already died! I am free!", said a voice.

"Lukas?", said Resizagirl.

A big bright light appeared. It was Lukas's ghost.

"I was blinded by grief, anger, and sadness! I mourned over the death of mom and dad! I thought of nothing but getting revenge on the one who wronged me.....the Genocide. I never realized that Tasha was also a victim of darkness! I am pathetic! I never got to tell you that I'm sorry! Don't cry over my 'death' as you call it! I died months ago! But now I am finally gone! I was revived by Dark Cranky to be his puppet! I suffered from the Bane Curse, a fate worse than death! Dead I may be, I am at least free from suffering! I died so you could live on! I will always be with you. As for you, Waldo, before I die, I wish to give you something that may come in handy one day!", said Lukas.

Suddenly, a tattoo appeared on Waldo's left arm. It had a bunch of weird symbols on it,

"This is the Mark of Amber! This will give you the strength to defeat Dark Cranky! But know this, it can only be used once! Use it well! Goodbye, friends! I am finally free! I can see my parents again, at long last! Please take care of Resizagirl for me, for my sake!", said Lukas.

Suddenly, Lukas's ghost vanished. Resizagirl cried.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!", cried Resizagirl.

"RETREAT!!!!", yelled the Dark Legionnaires.

The Dark Legionnaires retreated. The Agent Kids claimed Sector 1!