Friends

Denis's POV:

I woke up, rubbing my head. "Ugh....." I moaned while turning off my alarm. "Heyo! Dingo! How's it going?" Alex asked opening the door. "A-Alex! Get out, please!" I snapped. "Oh gosh guys! Angry Denis has been summoned!" Alex screamed, running out of my room. "Hehe, oh Alex..." I smiled. I got dressed and ready for the day. Corl, my best friend, was making breakfast this morning. "EVERYONE TO THE TABLE!" Corl yelled. We all gathered around to eat.

(A/N: They all live in the same house)

After breakfast, I went into my office to record a video. Obviously. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome, to another video. Today, we are breaking out of prison." I said doing my intro.

Corl's POV:

I heard Denis making a video while I was washing the dishes. Alex went off to his room to make a video as well. Pretty much everyone went to their rooms to make a video. I decided to not make a video today because, I just want to take a break from YouTube. After washing the dishes, I started to think about my love. Dingo. "Awwwww, he is just the cutest living bean EVER....." I trailed off thinking about him. His chocolate brown eyes, his beautiful brown hair, his cute little face. "Cork?" Amie said hearing me. She was watching TV and I totally forgot that she was. "Uhh-Uhh....yea?" I asked nervously. "What did you say?" she asked. "Oh, um...how-HOW BORING this is!" I lied. "Oh, um...ok..?" she said looking away. I continued washing the dishes. Once I was finished, I walked over to Dingo's room. "*knock knock knock* Denis?" I said. "Come in." he answered. I opened the door and walked in. "So, what's wrong this time?" Denis teased. "Oh, you..." I laughed. "Ok, seriously, what happened? You always come to me first when you have a problem." Denis said logically. "N-Nothing is wrong," I told Denis. "I just wanted to ask if..." I trailed off. "If you wanted to make a video with me." I continued. "Sure, we can make a video together!" Denis replied joyfully. "Yay!" I smiled, even though those weren't the words I wanted to say.....