Alex's Diary

Denis's POV:
I kinda wanted to explore Alex's room for some reason. He has just been, off lately. And I wanted to see if there are clues in his room. I walked into Alex's room right after he left to go to Starbucks. "Ok, ok....what do we have.." I said to myself looking around. "Let's see, books about *reads title* Harry Potter. Heh, of course. We have.....a Galaxy plushy....a Alex hat....hmmm.." I said searching. I kept searching and searching, until I found a book that said "TOP SECRET: Alexander's Journal". "Whoa, this might be it!" I said looking for the key. "Aha! I found the key! Wow, it was in the Alex pillow. Of course." I laughed. I opened the book and started to read the first page.

            Dear Diary,
Hi, this is my first page in this diary! I'm glad I found this! I haven't wrote in this for years! And of course, I ripped the old pages out because I couldn't even ready them! (That's how bad my little kid handwriting was!) Anyway, let's talk about today, shall we?

I stopped reading the first page because it was full of boredom. I skipped to the page called: "My feelings for Denis Kopotun". Obviously, it was all about me. But, then I noticed the word "feelings" and I got really suspicious about that. "F-Feelings?! What?" I kinda felt hot. I started to read.

          Dear Diary,
Yes, I have feelings for one of my closest friends. My fans might even call him a "Pal". Well, I just wanted to talk about how cute he is. First, he has sparkling chocolate brown eyes. He also has beautiful light~brown hair. He likes the colour blue, and is a fan of kittens. He's just, so....purrr-fect....

I stopped reading, just to laugh and blush at that cute cat pun. "Purrr-fect...." I blushed. "What a great pun, Likman..." I smiled. I kinda forgot that Alex was coming home in 30 minutes. "*checks time* OH SH-SHOOT!" I stuttered. I grabbed the journal without thinking and ran out of his room. I sprinted into my room and continued reading.

I, I just love him....and if ANYONE takes him.....they. Are. Dead. They better sleep with one eye open at night, because I'm coming for them. Welp, that's all for today! Bye bye!

      6/5/17 ~Alexander Orman

He made this....on my birthday.

Alex's POV:
After a talk with Sub at the Café, I walked into my room to write in my diary. "*sighs* Ok, time to write." I said to myself. I looked into the cabinet that contained my journal. "Wha-Where is it?! Oh gosh....did someone take it while I left??? Oh no..." I said looking around. "They, they might be reading my thoughts about.....Debbie." I said in fear. "Oh, who ever it is....they're dead." I said thinking about Corl.