Christmas Aftermath

Alex's POV:
I grabbed my diary and started to write.
            Dear diary,
I just wanted to talk about....last night. Denis, the love of my life, started to yell at me because I wanted to kiss him under the mistletoe. Unfortunately, Corl already did that. He already kissed him. I was literally heartbroken. And I feel like he DOESN'T like me back. I bet. Plus, the other day, him and Corky kissed in a Q&A video. I just couldn't believe that they kissed. Well, I know....because I watched them do it while they were recording (I hid in Dingo's room). Well, they didn't know I was in his room. No one knew. I was very well hidden, well....I think I was. Welp, I just know that I will NEVER will his heart. Because I already know that somebody else, has won his heart. That's all I'm writing about today! Bye bye!

        12/26/17 ~Alexander Orman

I put my journal down and walked out of my room. No one has ever known about my diary, and I hope no one knows at all. "Hey, Likman!" Someone called out to me. "Yea?" I said turning around. Once I turned around though, it scared the crap out of me. "AHHHGK!" I screamed seeing Corl's face, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINE! "Ha! I scared you..." Corl laughed. "Shut up you..." I joked. "Where is Dongus?" Corl asked. "I, I honestly don't know. Didn't he go into his room? And didn't you go to his room....*blushes*....w-w-with *gulp* him?" I stuttered. I just thought of dirty things, if you know what I mean. "Well, I did go to his room and talked with him..." Corl said thinking. "Hehe..." I laughed nervously. "I'm going to check his room." Corl stated and walked to his door. "Ok...." I said watching him walk into Denis's room. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to make my breakfast. "Hey, wizard!" And I already knew who it was. "Oh my-Elijah....why." I sighed and continued to eat my cereal. "What's the matter? Why such a said face?" Sketch asked noticing. "Oh, it's nothing." I said as depressingly as I could. I was depressed anyway, so it wasn't that hard. "Ok, now I KNOW somethings up." Sketch said sitting down next to me. He pulled my chin to look at him.

(A/N: if that makes any sense 😂)

"It's nothing, Elijah. Stop worrying about me!" I hissed. But, of course, he didn't. "Alexander Orman, I care about you. All of us do, and you know that. Just tell me what's wrong, you can trust me." Sketch said trying to convince me to tell him. I never trusted him, ever. Even when Sub introduced him to us (Pals), I never trusted him. "Sketch, I don't feel like talking right now, ok?" I kinda lied. "Ok, I understand." Sketch said standing up. "Just talk to me when you're ready to talk." He continued. I have to admit, that was pretty nice of him. "Hehe, thanks.....Peter." I smiled. "*smirks* Anytime bro." Sketch said. I kinda, started falling for him now......oh gosh.