my affection

mikas pov
what a beautiful girl she is, will i see her again? will she call? i've never believed in love at first sight until now. what is she doing to me..
my heart sunk a bit when she had to leave.. well it was getting dark so, i guess i understand. i just wish we could spend more time together..
                                                                   your pov
who the fuck did i just meet, ive never felt anything like this before in my life, he made my eyes flutter, he made my heart skip a beat, he made my tummy have butterflies. he made me feel loved. my heart was uncontrollably beating faster than it ever had, what was this boy, mikaela, doing to me? all i can think about is his gorgeous golden hair and how i would love to play with it, how i would love to entwine my hand with his. how i would love to bite his soft, thin lips. i wish i could cup his pale yet amazingly soft cheeks. how i wish he could be mine. this feeling i felt, it was ethereal. snapping out of my everlasting daydream, i arrived at the hell-hole i call my home, i shuddered at the sound of it.. i slowly entered my home only to be welcomed by my father, yet again intoxicated.
"where the fuck were you, shit head." my father spat.
"a-at the coffee shop, like i said.." i whispered,
"speak louder fat fuck!" my father hissed.
"at the coffee shop." i spoke biting my lip to hold back my tears. he ran over to me and ripped all my clothes. he tore my sweater and punched my fragile skin hardly.
"what. did. i. tell. you. about. your. attitude?" he said harshly punching and slapping me between each word. i couldn't scream, i couldn't cry, i was just numb, why did he do this? i eventually found the courage to push him away as i ran out the front door as fast as i could, forgetting how ripped my clothes were. i found an empty alleyway and slid down the damp, cold wall. tears started to stream down my face and i put my hand over my mouth to silence my muffled cries. someone has approached me.
                                                                     third pov
suddenly, y/n was tackled, pinned to the ground by a unknown man.
"how gorgeous you are kitten." he growled in a husky, disgusting voice as he licked his lips and groped y/n's boobs.
"g-get off of me! please!" y/n screaming as she tried to kick and punch the man.
"shut up kitten, you're going to make a lovely play toy" he whispered in y/n's ear. y/n closed her eyes, y/n had given up all hope, y/n wanted to kill herself, what was stopping y/n. maybe, just maybe, this man will kill y/n instead of touching your private areas. then y/n felt the weight being lifted off her and a thud.
"what the fuck do you think you're doing to this innocent girl, you piece of shit!" screamed someone, "well?! what do you have to say for yourself?!"
                                                                    mikas pov
i wanted to kill him, i wanted to rip him apart. but i couldn't, not with her laying right there. so i punched him, hard enough to knock him unconscious, it fucking hurt, a lot. i approached y/n. she opened her beautiful e/c eyes, tears still streaming down her face.
"i'm here y/n, it's me, mika." i softly said.
"m-mika, t-thank yo-." she attempted to whisper before closing her eyes. what the fuck was happening. i looked to the side of her only to see a stream of blood, she had a cuts and bruises and scars all over her, did this man do this? i will tear him apart for hurting her, for putting his filthy hands on her. i quickly picked her up and carried her to my car.
"stay with me, y/n.. please.."
                                                                   your pov
the sun shined brightly on my face as i slowly fluttered my eyes open, my vision was blurry. i wasn't in the same clothes as yesterday, i was wearing an oversized light blue t-shirt that ventured past my thighs. once i had adjusted to the light, a wave of panic overtook my body, where am i? i instantly shot up and looked around at my surroundings, this place was beautiful. my heavy breathing was the only sound that could be heard. until i spotted a peaceful, young blonde sitting on the sofa next to me.
"mika?" i muttered and he instantly woke up, "i-i'm sorry i woke you up.." i said.
"a-ah, y/n, you're awake." mika said with a smile. "how do you feel?"
"i have a really bad headache, but i'm okay i guess." i quietly said. mikaela looked at the floor for a moment and then a soft blush had spread across his face, he stood up and sat next to me. he wrapped his embracing arms around me and comforted me.
"i'm so sorry y/n, did he do all them bruises and cuts?" mikaela asked with a hint of sadness and anger in his voice.
"n-no.. h-he didn't.." i muttered with a blush spreading across my face as i hugged him back softly crying into his shoulder.
"yes dear, let it all out, i'm here for you.." he said hugging you tighter as if someone was going to take you away.
"my m-mother and father.... they d-did this.." i sobbed even more, it felt so good to tell someone but at the same time, i was petrified.
mika stopped hugging me and rested his forehead on mine, "y/n, you don't have to go back there, ever again." he whispered. i felt something wet on my face. was i crying without noticing? no, it wasn't me, mika was crying.
"but mika.. where will i go?" i mumbled back
"you can live with me, forever if you'd like.. i'm not letting you go back.." he said planting a soft kiss on my forehead, making me blush.

i think i love him.