be mine love

mikas pov
she looked beautiful. she was angelic and my heart just stopped beating all together. what is she doing to me? she's making me feel so unusual in ways i can't explain. she makes me want to love her. i want to love her. i think. i do love her? well it's obvious i do, i always act different around her.. what's happening to me?

my sweater looked right on her. like she's meant to be mine. it showed off her figure, every single curve she had on her body was there, and i couldn't take my eyes off her, how can someone be so attractive?

your pov
mikas hand fit just right in mine, like we were made for each other. this boy was my everything and more, i couldn't lose him, not now, not ever. i love him an everything about him. still holding my hand, we arrived at this beautiful park encaged by cherry blossom trees. the pastel pink petal floated in the air and it was perfect, the park was amazingly gorgeous and i wanted to spend forever here with him. it wasn't a child park, with swings and things, it was an aesthetically pleasing one. with bridges and lakes and beautiful bright flowers. the floor was filled with gravel paths and cherry blossom leaves. it made this moment more precious. i looked at mikaela and he was absolutely beautiful, i admired him in this lighting and being here with him made this memory linger for an eternity, i wanted to be with him, for an eternity. cherry blossom leaves descended into his soft golden locks. he caught me staring at him with a bright red face.
"is everything okay? do you want to go home?"
home. for once i didn't flinch, because i knew i would be with him.
"n-no, this is perfect!"
"ahaha, okay." he smiled
oh god how much i loved his smile. eventually, we found ourselves at a bridge leading to the other side of a beautiful flower garden. the bridge was guiding us over the bridge. the sun was setting and the sky was a mixture of orange and pink, clouds were scattered across the sky yet the sun still shined. mika stopped half way. was something wrong?

he sighed.

"isn't it so beautiful?"

"yes it's very beautiful.."

"y/n?"

"yes mika?"

"i love you."

"i love you too."

what did i just say? what did mika just say? was this a dream? i wasn't sure..

i looked into his beautiful blue orbs, the stars collected within them. he leaned in and closed the gap between our bodies. i fluttered my eyes shut and drifted into the kiss. his lips fitted mine perfectly and they moved in sync, he rested both hands on my face as i entwined mine in his hair. he pulled away.

"be mine, love?"

"i'm yours, mikaela, for eternity and more."