Average day for a hero PT3

Reader POV
As school ended me and the gang all met up at harrys place to watch some movies and play video games. As me and harry were playing (Favorite videogame) with me being (insert character) Harry chose (insert character). As I tried to move away harry used his super move and destroyied me.

Harry: Take that
(YN): You got lucky on that one

As me and harry argued I noticed that MJ and Ellie where talking to each other and after the match harry decided he wanted to watch a movie so we picked Logan. Weird how I remember wolverine actually watching this movie. As we watched the movie I noticed how much Ellie was paying attention to the movie. Ellie always wanted to try and help others... When harry pokes my shoulder I realize that I was staring and divert my attention back to the movie. Ellie didn't notice my staring but MJ is more than likely to change that after a talk... I can just feel her sly remarks already. Just then the building shakes and I leave the room and leave everyone in a shock. The news reveals that the rhino is attacking the streets again and I have to take him down. As I head to a different room to suit up as I tell everyone else to leave the building. I put on my homemade suit and web swing to the streets and I see the rhino in the distance.

(SMN): I guess no prison is "wide" enough to hold you
Rhino: well if it isn't the little bug
(SMN): All muscle but no brain huh? I'm an arachnide
Rhino: I crush you ether way

He then tries to charge at me with his horn but I quickly jump out of the way as I web up his face. As I did this I webbed the ground and thrown some debri at him. As the cops all try to shot at him I notice that MJ is trying to record all of it on a camera... When is this womans life not in danger...

(SMN): I kinda have things to do right now so any chance I can take a paincheck?

The rhino response with trying to charge at me but I jump out of the way and I use my tazer webbing on him and it stuns him

I then punch him in the face as he takes a few steps back and rips the webbing off of his face

(SMN): c'mon rhino! I thought you charge people so do it

He then takes the bait and runs at me but misses but he keeps running and once he stops he gets close to a lake to see me on a web catapult

(SMN): sorry rhino but looks like the spider is beat you again

I then launch myself on him and make him land in the lake as the authorities contain him. Once they thake the rhino back to prison I see MJ running up to me... Oh boy...

MJ: Mr.(SMN) in Mary Jane Watson and I was hoping to ask you some questions about the battle against the rhino if you wouldn't mind
(SMN): I don't mind at all

As she asked me questions I noticed that Ellie was still searching the area for me