Her past

Ellie POV
I took a deep breath... I was about to open up and tell my crush about my secret... Why I hate that (SMN) with every fiber of my being...

(YN): take your time... It must be hard

He's so understanding... So caring...

Ellie: the reason I hate him is... Well... You might not believe me but... He caused the death of... My family.....

(YN) seemed shocked... Not that I can blame him...

(YN): I don't... Understand
Ellie: you see... My family consisted of my father and my mother amd me... My mother had a child on the way... I. I was going to be a big sister... We where we all just moved here from a bad neighborhood in hopes of a better life... My father tried to call for a taxi as me and my mother waited by the road... Suddenly the fabled hero (SMN) appears... He destracted the drivers with his flashy suit and his big bad guys... The drivers didn't pay attention and one of them hit my mother... Killing her and my soon to be baby brother... The villian then aimed a gun at the hero... Like the boy scout he wants everyone to think he is he makes the gun miss him as he saves people but... The villian.. He shot my father and killed him... That good for nothing wall crawler killed my family and while I suffer HE gets rewarded with love and fame...

I then turn to (YN) and see him giving me a look of sympathy as he invites me for a hug. As I feel the tears start to run I hug him and cry into his chest...

Reader POV
I was in shock... She hated me and for good reason... I caused the death of her family... Is that the reason why shes depressed? Why shes lonely all the time? I don't know... As she cries into my chest I stroke her hair

(YN): I'm so sorry...
Ellie: don't be... I-I...I'm gald I told you....