Queen of the Hill

Reader POV
Claire quickly climbed up the ladder in the school and became one of the most popular girls in school... But not in a good way. The only ones who have really "disobeyed" her was my group. She never talked to harry in fact, she just acted like he never exsitsted though would often ask him about his dad. She would always be friendly with MJ since they are both have red hair and I guess she sees that as a reason to be friends. She would always ask MJ about her information on the news and reports on the school like an outlet of information since she always has information. Though she would always try to keep away from Ellie since they actually got into a fist fight and they both walked away with both of them having broken arm and in Claire's case, a sprined ankle. I of course, had to break up their fight before they ended up killing each other. Though when she wasn't toying with Ellie, asking MJ for information, or asking Harry about his dad, she was flirting with me and trying to break me and ellie up. She even tried stuff when ellie was present and its pretty much what started the whole fist fight in the first place. What I find surprising is that Claire never got in trouble even though she attacked students like ellie and even attacked the staff when they tried to make her do things. She seemed to have more power in the school than even the principal, judging from how she would always cause trouble in front of him and he just pretends to not see anything. I couldn't just let this slide so I cahmged into my (SMN) suit and watched Claire's after school activities from a distance. I saw her enter Oscorp for some reason and so I headed over to another entrance and followed her but she went up an elevator and once she arrived to the top floor she entered an office where I saw... Norman Osborn?