Kisses

**I don't really know what this is so good luck reading it! Warning: Very short**

"I'm telling you Brian, I can fight 2000 bees if I wanted to," Jae said, walking to the left slightly and trying to stay up right. "You don't wanna test me." Jae points a shaky finger towards his face, but ends up poking his flushed face.

"Okay, Jae," Brian started, "We need to go home now." Brian tried to steer his drunk boyfriend in the right direction, but failed as Jae nearly fell of the side walk.

The once peachy sky, was now a blue and black mix claiming the time to be just close to midnight. All the street lamps gleamed in a harsh, orange glow down onto the black pavement that Brian knew would soon be Jae's bed if they didn't get back home.

Brian kept a one hand on Jae's lower back while the other was placed in his own back pocket. "I told you not to have that shot before we left," Brian complained as Jae tripped over his clown size feet for the tenth times tonight. "You never listen." Brian sighed and moved his arm so it was around Jae's waist instead.

"You never listen," Jae mocked Brian while shaking his head left to right and scrunching his face up. "I'll listen to you when you get smarter." Jae tried to get out of Brian's grip, but sadly was retracted back into Brian's broad chest.

"I may be younger," Brian started, "but I'm sure as hell am smarter." Brian walked with Jae's back against his chest and snuck a couple short kisses to his boyfriend's temple.

Jae turned around harshly after they walked for another five minutes and pushed Brian against a lamp post. Brian's eyes widen and he went to ask what was happening before Jae's lips met his. Jae tasted of Brandy Old Fashioneds, vodka, and spearmint from the gum he was chewing. Jae slipped his cold hands into the openings of Brian's jacket making his boyfriend gasp.

"W-What are you doing?" Brian asked with his cheeks turning red. Jae shrugged and went in for another kiss, but Brian put a hand over Jae's mouth. "No, you're drunk." Jae made a whining noise against Brian's mouth while knitting his eyebrows together.

"You're no fun," Jae whined while Brian grabbed him by the hand and took him home.