Teachers

"Howdy, Mr. Kang," Professor Park said, opening the door to Professor Kang's classroom. The blonde saluted and walked towards the black haired teacher.

"It's professor, Professor Park," Youghyun grumbled, squeezing his eyes shut and look down. "May I help you with something?" Youghyun sighed and crossed his arms, making his olive green button up shirt tighten around his biceps. Jae tried to ignore the muscles that made their appearance, but failed when his eyes drifted down.

"Actually, yes," Jae spoke, picking up a textbook from the shorter teacher's desk. "I came for some tips on marketing." Jae asked the Marketing professor of the college.

"Professor Park, I am trying to teach my class," Youghyun said calmly while gesturing to the class of students infront of him. "As you can perfectly see."

Jae nodded. "I see," Jae pouted, still standing in the buzzing classroom. None of the students paid attention as the teachers' conversation, waiting for the bell to ring. "The class will be dismissed though now." Jae looked at his watch. "It's 4 now. Y'all may go now." Jae looked at the students and pointed towards the open door.

Youghyun sighed and watched his class shuffle out. A short student with turquoise colored hair came up to Professor Kang and handed him a tiny tupperware box. "I made these for you," The tiny student said in a shy voice.

"Thank you," Professor Kang said sweetly, receiving the container and watching the girl leave.

Jae waited until the door closed to ask, "Who was that?"

Youghyun shrugged and sat down on his desk. "I don't know." He threaded his fingers through his black hair. "I honestly don't know any of the student's names."

Jae laughed through his nose and reached for the container. He opened them up and was hit with the smell of cinnamon. "Ohhh, this smells good as hell." Jae grabbed a cookie and took a bite. "Damn these are good," Jae said, a mouth full of cookie still in his mouth.

"Gimme one," Youghyun asked. Jae handed him and he shoved it in his mouth. "Wow, these are good." He nodded, taking another bite.

"What do you want for dinner tonight, babe?" Jae asked, going over to Youghyun and sitting on the desk. "I could pick up some Panda Express," Jae offered.

"Sounds good," Youghyun answered. "Can you please not dismiss my class for me, honey?" Youghyun pouted and nuzzled his head into the crook of his husband's neck.

Jae played with the gold band on his left hand. "I won't, sorry," Jae promised. He turned his head to the right and kissed the top of the shorter's head.

"Thank you," Youghyun said, pleased. He sat up straight and grabbed his husband's yellow tie, pulling the blonde toward him. Jae moved quickly closer and craddled the younger's head in his hand while leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you," Jae said before attaching his chapped lips on Youghyun's pink stained ones. Jae slid his hands down to Youghyun's waist, making the shorter giggle from the tickling sensation Jae gave him.

"I love you too," Youghyun whispered, pulling away slightly and tilting his head to the right while leaning in. He rested his hands on Jae's boney shoulders.

The classroom door opened, revealing the turquoise colored haired girl again. Jae and Youghyun pulled away as the girl said, "Professor Kang, I'm gonna need that tu- oh shit sorry." She quickly backed away and closed the door.

Jae laughed and put a cold hand on his burning neck like he does when he's embarrassed. "Opps," He laughed. Youghyun's rested his head in his hands.

"I should've locked the door," Youghyun complained.

______________________

Sorry for such the long wait! I'm back now though. Thank you all for reading!! ♡♡