(4) The Truth Edited

~Nadia's.POV~

I sat at the island eating ice cream out of the bucket while looking through my phone, when random people walked in. I looked up at them through the eyelashes.

There was a girl and two boys that looked like twins. Like they were actually identical.

The twins had short light brown hair that was swooped to the side, brown eyes, and pink very full lips. They looked about 18 and were about 6'7.

The girl had long dirty blonde hair and very beautiful bright blue eyes. She also had pink lips. Kinda like the boys. She looked maybe my height, 5'3 and 17.

"Hey did you hear the news?" One of the twin on the left said.

"No. What is it?" The other twin said.

"Apparently, Alpha Kayden found his mate today." The twin on the left said. Hm, I wonder what a mate is, and why they called him 'Alpha'. I leaned back in my seat and listened to them while I ate the ice cream.

"Oh, yeah! I hear she is stunning!" The girl said excitedly. Hmm, she seems cool.

"Yeah, but I also hear that she can't tal..." The twin on the left stopped talking and they all looked at me right as I was putting ice cream in my mouth.

"Oh, hi. We didn't see you there." The girl said. I know y'all didn't, duh. What's up with people always stating the obvious.

I quickly stuck the spoon in my mouth and kindly waved with a smile.

"Awwwww, she is so cute!" The twin on the right said.

"I know right!?" The one on the left said. I'm just going to call them Lefty and Righty.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms. I put more ice cream in my mouth, swallowed and them huffed at them.

"Awwwww, that was so adorable!" Lefty said.

"Just look at her!" Righty said.

"Boys! Your annoying her." The girl said, slapping them on the back of the head at the same time. I now officially like her.

"Sorry about them. Let's start over. I'm Taylor and these are my older brothers, Seth." She said pointing at Lefty. "And Brett." She said pointing at Righty.

I put more ice cream in my mouth so I didn't have to tell them my name.

"And you?" Seth asked. I sighed and shook my head. I knew this was going to happen one day.

"Hi, I'm Nadia." I said kindly. Their mouths dropped and their eyes went wide.

"You sound like an angel!" Brett and Seth shouted in unison. I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

"Who sounds like an angel?" Kayden said walking in the kitchen.

"HER!!" All three of them shouted and pointed at me. Kayden looked at me and laughed. What's so funny.

"Guy's, she ca.." He started saying while laughing but I cut him off.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him. He froze and looked at me in shock.

"You just talked. In front of people." He said slowly.

"Stating the obvious much?" I said.

"Wait. You said in front of people. Does that mean that you knew that I could talk?" I asked. He stood there for a minute and then nodded.

"How?" I asked. He didn't answer so I read his mind. *Evil smile* hehehe. You can't lie to a mind reader.

'What do I say? I can't tell her that while I was walking in my room I heard her singing and stopped and listened. That would make me sound like a stalker.'