(13) Rouges

Nadia:

It's been a week since I've been at my parents house. I have already told my parents about Kayden being my mate. Let's just say that my dad is really over protective. Ty didn't tell us why them people did what they did to him but he said he will when the time is right.

So far I can read minds, move water, control wind and make things grow and I can also catch things on fire. There is just one thing that I can't do.... Levitate objects.

"Nadia, you wanna go swimming?" Taylor asked walking into the game room. I was currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare online.

"Sure. Just give me a minute." I said as I shot someone.

'GAME OVER. YOU ARE THE WINNER'

"Yes! I win!" I shouted. I sat the controller down and stood up.

"Let me go get ready." I said and ran to mine and Kayden's room. I grabbed my vilote bathing suit.

( I can't describe it... Sorry... Picture up top)

I put my hair up in a high ponytail and grabbed a light pink towel. I put on one of Kayden's white flannels. I buttoned it up halfway and put on some short blue jean shorts. I slipped on my black sandals and walked out of the room and downstairs.

"Hey babe. You ready?" Kayden asked.

"Yep. Let's go." I said and walked out of the house.

Kayden, Me, Taylor, Jade, Zara, Logan, Shawn, Cole, and the twins all got into the truck and took off. Oh Zara and Shawn are finally together.

"Why isn't Ty coming?" I asked Kayden.

"I'm not sure. He said he didn't feel like it today." He replied.

"So where are we going?" I asked turning on the radio. Bound to You by Christian Aguilera came on and I began humming.

"To the lake!" Zara said excitedly.

.....

We were in the middle of nowhere and they were swimming in the huge lake.

I climbed up a tree with Kayden. There was a rope tied to a branch so we could swing off of it and onto the water. Kayden grabbed the rope and right when he jumped off, he wrapped his left arm around my waist and drug me in with him. When I came back up Zara splashed me in the face.

I narrowed my eyes at her playfully. I swam up to her and put my hands onto of her head. I pushed her underwater and swam away.

'Look! Her neck is glowing purple! She's the one.' I read a boys mind.

'You sure? She looks, well...tiny' Someone else said. They are mindlinking. Werewolves...

"Kayden let's go." I said swimming towards the shore.

"What? Why? Are you getting bored already?" He asked confusion lased in his voice. I turned to face him. I narrowed my eyes warningly causing him to flinch.

"Yall, lets go." I said warningly and got out.

I heard the water shuffling behind me.

"Guys, hurry!!" I yelled as I heard a twig snap. How can the others not smell or hear them?

'Can she hear us?' A boy asked as they were mind linking.

'Who knows. Let's get her before they leave.'

I turned around and seen Kayden and everyone else far behind me.

"Nadia, what's wrong?" Kayden asked still making his way towards me with a worried look.

"I'm not sure, I haven't shifted yet so I can't smell or hear things like y'all do there's people here. I read their minds. They were talking about m-" I was cut off when a hand wrapped around my mouth and my waist.

There was a strange smell coming from the boys hands that caused my eyesight to go blurry and made my knees feel weak.

"Let her go!" Kayden yelled. I started thrashing my body around but it didn't help.

"See ya later." The boy behind me said. I felt my body go limp as he dragged me into the woods.

What's going to happen to me?

I'm so sorry for not updating in forever but I'm still trying to think of what is going to happen.

Like

Vote

And Comment!!!