(5) Love Hurts Edited

Nadia's.POV

"Shhhh, it'll be ok." Jade said holding Zara while I rubbed her back. Gosh, why do boys have to be such idiots?

"How can he b-be my m-m-mate?" Zara asked.

"I can't answer that, because I don't know what a mate is."  I mumbled. I felt them both tense up. Well I didn't see that coming.

"I have to check on her" Kayden yelled barging into his room.

"Really?" I asked getting up and walking over to him. He looked down at me and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and my arms.

"Dude, let go." I said. I heard him growl again.

"Why do you keep growing and why did you just barge in here?" I asked.

"Well I can growl if I want and this is my room." He said with a smirk. Ass whole.

"I don't care! We females are talking, so get out!" I yelled putting one hand on my hip and my other hand pointing to the door. He looked shocked and then narrowed his eyes at me.

"Uh oh." Zara sniffled.

"You better not talk to me that wa-"  He started.

"What way? The way you should be talked to? You mister," I started, putting and finger on his chest and pushing him backwards. He looked shocked and.... scared? Pfft, he's scared of me.

"Need to learn to respect..." I continued pushing him towards the bedroom door.

"Before you earn respect." I finished and slammed the door in his face.

"Wow." Jade said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nobody has ever talked to him that way." Zara said. Pfft, so?

"Why not?" I asked. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"His dad runs this place." They said in unison. I was now kinda sorta scared, but played it off.

"What's he going to do? Band me?" I asked crossing my arms. They didn't answer. Oh shit, not good.

Kayden's.POV

"What just happened?" Cole asked trying not to laugh.

"She scared me." I said before I could stop myself. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Wow. She going to be a good Luna. Oh you might want to tell her about us soon. Since she actually can read minds. I'm pretty sure she has read our minds more than one time today." He told me. Oh joy.

"Ok, will do." I said. I left and went to my dad's office. I knocked three times and waited for an answer.

"Come in." His voice boomed.

"Sup dad. Hey mom." I said waving at my mother.

"Hey baby." She said.

"I have exciting news."

"What is it son?" My dad said interested.

"I found my mate today, and she is here." I said. They both looked at me in shock. My mom ran and hugged me.

"I wanna meet her." My dad said.

"Good cause I want y'all there when I tell her about us." I hope she doesn't think I'm a freak. I mean, she can read minds!

"Really!? Oh, you want to include us!" She said happily. My dad walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. I can't wait to do that with my mate.