INTRO

____

COPYRIGHT NOTE

Copyright 2017 © Dhrunk. All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or means, without the prior permission of the author. Everything that I write are all either a work of fiction or a product that I do not own unless stated otherwise.

____

DEDICATION

To those who are sick of the female protagonist being potrayed as weak and vulnerable.

____

PLAYLIST

1. Sneaks by Intervene
2. Redbone by Childish Gambino
3. Gloomy Sunday by Billie Holiday
4. Okay by Chase Atlantic
5. Special Death by Mirah

____

WARNING *

mature themes: angst, mention of blood, swearing, explicit, violence, manipulation

preferably for readers aged fourteen and above!

____

author's note

hey. this is an experiment that'll probably take me months to accomplish. this book is greatly inspired by the song Gloomy Sunday, so if you'd look between the lines you'll understand the theme i'm centering upon.

i am not a professional writer. throughout this book i am bound to make many mistakes (grammar wise, lack of vocabulary, etc) and with this, i absolutely accept constructive criticism and your feedback. if you've enjoyed, then tell me! i would love to know what you guys are thinking. don't be afraid to comment :-) i'm not a scary person i swear.

____

side note

this book does not contain the use of multimedia for you to understand/read. multimedia will only be used as headers/character aesthetics.

____

get to know the characters

(main):

1. Aurelia Moon

2. Everest Alistair

3. Roseanne Park

4. Faye Evanhart

5. Indigo Adams

6. Zahra Ajram

as the story goes on, there will be more main characters involved. you can picture them however you'd like to.

____

college!au
[slow updates]
here's to 2018