Chapter 1: Lucy Has Issues

A/N: I'm not putting the whole show text here, because that would take forever. You want to know the missing bits? Look it up. A '...' means more happens in between and all that was viewed in that time. (Disclaimer) I do not own Fairy Tail, Naruto, or anything pertaining to the worlds, including characters and storylines. I intend to use the show text for entertainment only.

3rd P.o.V.

The lights went down and a gigantic screen lit up. Everyone watched in awe or confusion as images started to appear.

Suddenly a picture appeared of oddly-shaped clouds covering what could only be a map. They moved, revealing the word 'Fiore' as a narrator began to speak.

There were cheers from those in Fiore as they recognized the name of their home kingdom, and groans from those who had fought against them.

"In a land far, far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore. A small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic."

Cue more cheers, and a few snorts at "peaceful" which earned those people glares.

"Found in every home, modern soul, and every marketplace. For most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they devoted their lives to its' practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest. One from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

Any sound in the room was positively drowned out by the sounds of cheers of the guild, but they quieted down quickly, due to the killer intent coming from the front of the room.

A brief intro played, that is quite catchy, actually.

Narrator: "This is the port town of Hargeon."

Conductor: "Excuse me, sir?"

Most laughed at the image of the face-planting man, others face-palmed, realizing what had happened. All dragon slayers turned green.

Happy: "Natsu! We made it to Hargeon! C'mon, get up already!"

Conductor: "Is he all right?"

Happy: (Turning to the man) "He's fine! This always happens when he travels."

Natsu: (Groaning) "Never. I'm never riding a stupid train again."

Most Fairy Tail member: 'You always say that.'

Happy: "You always say that. If our information's correct, then we should find that Salamander somewhere in this town."

Gray: "Let me guess, you went looking for Igneel again."

Natsu: "Well, I didn't know where he was and he's my father. What would you have done?"

Most fell quiet as the show continued, those who had lost parents, or people special to them, looking particularly downcast.

Happy: "Let's go!"

Natsu: (Sick and hanging out the window) "Just, give me a second, would you?"

The screen showed the train taking off and Happy on the platform, but no Natsu. Happy then notices Natsu is still on the train as he goes by, still sick.

Happy: "Oh well. There he goes."

More laughter and a stern look at Happy from Erza for leaving his friend behind.