Part 6

The next day you started to wake up more comfortable than usual waking up you see that your in a bed and feeling something clinging your arm you look towards it and see ruby clinging to it you then look around the room to see everyone sleeping you then breathe a sigh of relief and start to pull your arm out of ruby's arms but as you do ruby starts to wake up and looks at you and sees herself holding your arm.

Ruby: ahhh ahhh

Y/n: shhhh if you don't scream I'll buy you cookies ok.

The moment you said cookies her eyes lit up and she agreed. You then quietly get out of Ruby's bed as you got off and turn you see Blake glaring at you.

Y/n: are you going to tell the others?

She then stare at you for a moment and thinks.

Blake: you'll owe me a favor ok.

Y/n: ok

You then went to the restroom to get ready for class.

Y/n(mind): I'm happy I'm not a dead man!

The next scene opens up to Jaune and Cardin fighting in Glenda classroom where Jaune is out of breath and Cardin holding his mace. Jaune then charges at Cardin swing his sword forward and Cqrdin dodge it and swing his mace at Jaune but hits Jaune shield and his shield is fling to the side. Jaune then gets up for one final swing but his sword was caught by Cardin mace pole.

Cordin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead-

Cardin knees him in the gut befor he could finish. Jaune then fell to the ground with Cardin about to finish him the buzzer off and Glenda appears.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough. Students as you can see Mr. Arc aura has now dropped into the red in a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging you aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself...

Cardin then put his mace on his shoulder and left.

Glynda: Remember everone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away it won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete.

After that the bell rang we all went to the lunch room you sat in the corner next to blake eating (fav/f) While listening to Nora story.

Nora: So, There we were in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day...

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai

Ren: There were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: Two of'em...

Nora: But they were no match and in the end Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: Ah... She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now...

You then look at sad looking Jaune who's picking at his food.

Pyrrha: Jaune... Are you okay?

Jaune: Uh? Oh, Yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okey...

Jaune: Eh, guys, I'm fine... Seriously, look!

Jaune then looks to the side you look too to see Cardin and his team mocking a bunny girl. You clench your fist and look back

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around, you know? Practical jokes!

Ruby: He is a bully.

Jaune: Oh please... Name one time he's "bullied" me.

Ruby: that time he scared you when you walk passed him.

Ren: Or when he enlarge your shield when you where walking into the classroom.

Y/n: and when he pushed you into a locker and launched it.

Jaune: I didn't land far from school...

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help you can just ask...

Nora: OOH! We'll break his legs!

Jaune: Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a her to me; he's a her to everyone.

???: oww, that hurts!

You then see Cardin pulling on the bunny girl ear

???: Please stop..

Cardin: I told you it was real!

Russel: what a freak.

That when you had it you got up from for seat suprising blake and the others and walk towards Cardin and pull on his ear shocking everone.

Y/n: What do you know there real.

Cardin: what the hell!!

Cardin then try to punch you in the face but you caught it and punch him in the face

Knocking him unconscious. You then look at his team terrified pick up Cardin and ran out the cafeteria. you then look at the bunny girl and walk up to her.

Y/n: Are you okay?

???: yeah thank you.

Y/n: what's your name.

Velvet: it's velvet.

Y/n: well velvet if Cardin ever messes with you again call me

You then gave velvet your scroll number and walk back to your seat with blake starring at you.

Blake: why did you help her,

Y/n: why? because she look in pain and I wanted to punch Cardin for a while now.

You then look back at pink shade blake after that you decided to walk to Vale to kill time till night With a girl shadow following you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, sorry for the slow upload going to be busy with getting into collage and Stuff also vote for who gets the first date. Bluesword out😆

RUBY-

BLAKE-