Chapter 4

You're always playing online games, Drey. You have no plans for your future, anak? His mother, Margarita said.

Mom, we don't talk often, so if you drag that topic up again, please don't start a conversation.His brows furrowed.

You're 24 years old, Drey, and you need to get to work right away! In a commanding tone, she stated

Goodbye, mom. He hung up on the video call.

He was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Mom, You've inquired about my plans.?

Raven is at the top of my priority list. I'll go to any length to get her. To be mine and mine alone! With his fist clenched, he said

He would always go to Chuck's house to see Raven.

Alam ni Chuck ang dahilan ng madalas na pagpunta ni Drey sa kanila at hinahayaan lang niya ito.

Madalas ay hindi niya ito naaabutan sa bahay at gabi na rin kung ito ay umuwi.

Ang hirap naman hagilapin yang kapatid ng asawa mo. Iritang sabi niya

Pumapasok kaya madalas nasa school, your brain!

I'm aware! He smiled at the thought.

Why not make contact with her?

Sa tingin mo papansinin ako nyan?

Malay mo, subukan mo muna kasi. Nag ko-conclude ka na agad kasi dude.

Marahas siyang bumuga sa isiping magtatapat siya kay Raven.

Nasa kwarto siya ngayon. Nasa harap ng salamin.

He swallowed and cleared his throat.Do you believe in love at first sight, Raven?

Kumunot ang noo habang nakatitig sa reflection niya sa salamin.

Mali... Uuuugh. Ginulo niya ang buhok niya at isinalampak ang sarili sa kama.

Sem Break[two weeks]

Do you have any plans for the semester break? Astrud inquired.

Sure, sa bahay lang. She stated in a straightforward manner.

Why not go out and socialize, shop, or travel?

Definitely resting in the house.

Ngumisi ito. Iba ka sis!

You know who I am, sis. She grinned.

Raven, you're so boring.

This is my senior year, and I have a lot of schoolwork to complete. Alam mo yan, and I don't want to waste this last opportunity if I know my work isn't done yet.

Nagkibit Balikat na lang ito.

If that so then, kami na lang ni kuya Chuck mo aalis this week for vacation.