chapter 5

That occurred last night, and it utterly ruined my day, if not my life! It's never left my thoughts, and I'm having trouble focusing on my thesis. And all of the memories are still vivid in my mind, burning my throat with intense feelings.

I shook my head in agreement, yet hindi mawala wala. I plopped down on my bed after slamming the book shut. I was taken back to those scenes when I closed my eyes.

He keeps me wanting more by starting slowly.

I'm not sure he knows how to make me lose control. I know it's against my will, but it's for the greater good, so I let him do anything he wanted.

He has both sides of my panty line in his hands and slowly the movements of his hands down till her pussy is exposed between my thigh, which provides him great pleasure and caresses my clit roughly.

When she noticed Drey staring at her little pussy with thin pubic hair, she bit her lower lip.When she feels her pussy touching and gently moving, she snorted.

Until he stripped off my clothes and went naked, at which point he dropped his head down and I had a glimpse of him in between my legs. His face and hair had rubbed against my thighs. To allow him more access, I open my legs further.

Two of his fingers then went into the hole.

When the door unexpectedly opened, I snapped out of my trance.

Anong ginagawa mo rito?

More of your groan appeals to my body.

Bastos! Lumabas ka na!

Bakit, hindi ka ba nasarapan kagabi?

She looked for something to throw at him. at yun ay ang malaking unan.

He laughed as the pillow was caught rather than falling on his face.

She sat beside the headboard, giving him a death glare.

Lumapit ito at naupo sa gilid ng kama.

Ang sama mo!

Masama bang angkinin ang babaeng gusto ko? He teased me with a serious expression.

Angkinin? Hindi ako bagay para angkinin mo. You were a boy, after all. You are more powerful than I am. kaya wala akong nagawa!

However, you will not battle till the finish... Aminin mo nagustuhan mo rin ang nangyari diba?He gave her a wink and smiled.

Jerk fish, you're a jerk. Get away of here! Sigaw niyang sabi.

Oooh. His hand was lifted and his brow furrowed.

Alis sabi eh!

Fine. I'm going to depart, but I wanted to remind you. You're already mine, he says with a wink.

She rolled her eyes as expected.

Mabilis siyang lumapit sa pinto at inilock niya ito. Sumandal siya sa pinto na sapo sapo ang dibdib. She sat down on the couch after taking a deep breath.. Inabala ang sarili sa mga libro na nagkalat sa table glass  na nasa sideway ng couch.

Ang mga libro ang tanging nagpapagaan ng loob niyawhen she is completely confused Things that get her destructed are usually easily discarded from her thoughts or life and forgotten, but this time is different at sa palagay niya ito ang magpapabago ng takbo ng buhay niya.