Confessions

Well, here another chapter.
~•~•~•~•

Garroth's POV

"Zane!" I whispered as Mom and Garte started talking to each other. Catching his attention, he walked over to me as I smiled at him. "Go and get your things. You can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch."

Shaking his head, he looked in a different direction. Smirked, he pointed behind me.

"You can sleep in Laurance's room. I don't want you to be alone and I don't want to sleep in your bed for reasons." Zane whispered back causing me to blush.

"Fine. Tell them."

Walking over to them, Zane glared at Garte as he walked over.

"You guys can take my room and I'll stay in Garroth's. He's going to share a room with the brunette." Zane spoke as Laurance tapped my shoulder causing me to flinch.

"Get your things and met me in my room. Aphmau invited us for a sleepover with the whole street. She also called Sylvania and Eric over for to keep your parents occupied." He spoke gently as I nodded.

Rushing upstairs, I grabbed my bag and filled it up with several items such as: 2 flannel blue long sleeve shirts, 2 long sleeve white shirts, 2 black pants, 3 boxers, 3 socks, my toothbrush, a pocket knife, razor and bandages.

Walking back downstairs, I smiled as Laurance opened the door to let Sylvania and Eric in. Waving at them, Zane, Laurance and I walked out the door and made our way to Aphmau's house.

~•~•~•~•

Arriving at her door, Zane knocked as Aaron automatically opened the door and led us to the living room where everyone was staring me down.

Confused, I looked at Zane while he nodded his head at me. Looking around, I spot Vylad eying me down from the floor as Aphmau coughed.

"W-what's going on?" I asked, unsure of what was happening.

"Tell us. They aren't here and we promise not to say anything." Zane spoke as he grabbed my hand smiling at me.

"Can't we just wait? Can't you go first?" I asked as Zane nodded.

"If it'll make you feel more comfortable, I'll go first." Zane sighed as he signaled Vylad to stand up. "On a Saturday night, our father came home drunk with 2 creepy old men."

Gulping, he continued. "I don't remember much since I was still half asleep, but he slapped me because I asked a question. After that, I got thrown into a room with Garte and one of the men. He cut my arms, legs, neck and eye. Glass got stuck in my eye causing my vision to get worse. I can only see certain things, but it's blurry."

Looking over at Vylad, he sighed as he told his part of the story. "I was a sleep and I don't remember much. All I felt was wind getting knock out of me and a slap to the face. Garte spat in my face and kept insulting me. He forced me into cutting myself and would smile at each and every scar on my body."

Looking away, I knew it was my turn to speak. Tears sprang to my eyes as a hand grabbed my wrist causing me to wince in pain.

Looking towards the person, I saw Laurance as he looked hurt by what my brothers told him. Breathing deeply, I opened my eyes and stared into his sky blue eyes.

"Do you guys remember the screaming and begging you heard that night?" I asked as Zane nodded. Vylad didn't know what I was talking about as he shook his head no. "Do you remember the way you found me the next morning?"

Once again, he nodded as I started to tell my story. "I... Garte and two men entered the house at 10 pm. Garte and one other man took Zane and Vylad out of my arms as I questioned everything they were doing." I spoke softly as I forced myself to continue. "Garte and another man had a brief conversation about me. My own father allowed a stranger to take me to my room and.... H-he r-raped me..."

Gasps filled the room as Zane's eyes widened. Sniffling, I closed my eyes and continued. "Zane found me the next morning barely conscious, covered in blood and nasty fluids."

Opening my eyes, I looked away as Aphmau hopped up and attempted to hug me. Before she got close enough, I backed up and dropped to the ground.

Beginning to speak again, I finished with one last statement. "I-I.... I couldn't walk, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak, I can't... I couldn't protect my brothers... I-I'm useless..."

Standing up, I reached for my bag and quickly pulled out my pocketknife. Running to the bathroom, I locked the door and gave myself 5 cuts.

One for being useless....

One for letting him do that to me...

One for being weak...

One for being gay...

One for trying to move on...

~•~•~•~•

That was sad. Welp. Hope you enjoyed and I promise it'll get better!

~Shadow Out!🌑