5- You're undead to me

I woke up and put on a jumper dress and some over knee high boots. I jogged into the bathroom to grab my makeup but I jumped when I was met by Vickie.

"I'm almost done", she said.

I grabbed the bag and shook it, "take your time", I said showing her that I just came to get my makeup. I walked downstairs to see Jenna in the kitchen.

"Do you know what's happening up there?", I asked her. She nodded. "And you're okay with it?", I asked again.

"I mean he could've at least tried to sneak her in. Remember, I'll be home late tonight", she said and I giggled.

"Ooh, you're actually going to go out with Logan Fell", Elena mocked as she made her way up to me and poured herself cereal.

"I'm going to show up and torture him", Jenna admitted and we laughed in response. "Have you heard from Stefan?", She asked Elena.

I looked at her awkwardly. Stefan sent me a vague text saying 'I'm sorry about Damon, I'm sorting it out and you won't hear from me in a while.'

However he sent Elena a message too but being more vague.

Elena jumped herself about, quoting what the message said and then talked about not writing in her journal because of Stefan.

"I'm fine", she said like an ungrateful child. Jenna and I both rolled our eyes and laughed behind her as she walked off.

Elena, Bonnie and I are stood next to our lockers talking, but we stopped as we listen to Caroline boss everyone around about the sexy suds carwash.

"It's as if it didn't even happen", I said, watching Caroline.

"She's indinial", Bonnie commented.

Stefan walked up to us from behind making us jump in surprise. "Hey", he said deeply.

Bonnie and I made up a reason to leave them to talk but we went our separate ways. I headed outside the class waiting awkwardly. I watched as they talked and then Stefan walked up to me as Elena walked away.

"Hey. I've dealt with Damon", he said vaguely.

I looked away from him to show that I'm still upset with him. "How? The only way to deal with people like Damon is to send him to the sheriff. You didn't call me. You only texted", I said getting more upset but avoiding attention. "I deserve at least a call", I told him and looked to the floor.

He put his hand under my chin and lifted it up to look in my eyes. "I'm sorry. I know you deserve way better. But I promise Damon won't harm anyone else", he said and gave me a small appolagetic smile.

I sighed and gave him a small hug as he did the same. I've always been the more understanding twin. It's not really my business anyway unless Damon hurts another one of my friends.

After school I went home and watched Netflix with a brownie Sunday.

Later that night Elena came in and slumped herself on her bed telling everyone that she was 'miserable'. I let Stefan make Elena dinner and I told him not to screw it up again which really hurt me. I decided to go to sleep instead of listening to them be lovey.

It's now the day of the sexy suds car wash and I walked down the wet road filled with cars waiting to be washed. I'm wearing shorts, a white spaghetti strap top and a cream lace cardy. I have my beach wave hair down and makeup natural. Underneath my top I have a royal blue bikini bra but I didn't feel comfortable wearing just that to walk to the car wash.

The music played loudly and I walked up to Elena and Stefan who were taking off their jackets for the wash.

"Hey", they both said in unison and I said it back. "It's a sexy car wash", Elena mocked. "Take your top off", she demanded and laughed. I laughed too and took my top off and showed my bikini top but then put my translucent cardy over it.