EPISODE- 1

Hello friends this is the first story we are posting on this group account. All the credits goes to the plot maker  iam_aheli_98

The writers are VHM1123 kanfiiiiii Nilanjana07

EPISODE-1

The story starts from ShiTia marriage. Shivay is of 29 and Tia is of 28. This is just an arrange marriage between ShiTia. A Business Merger between Oberois and Kapoors. Tia who was madly in love with Robin aka Dushyant left heartbroken just a week ago before the marriage thus she agreed to this with the hope of moving on in her life. She is now all ready to go down and sit for the marriage when Shivay came to her room.

We can still stop this marriage if you want to" said a concerned Shivay. ''Shivaay! I took a decision earlier and choose a person. I have seen the consequences. Now i want to give a second chance to my life, and in this I need your support ...will you ?'' said Tia trying to justify things. ''off course , I will Tia'' Shivay said holding her hands. ''Then let the marriage happen Shivaay '' Tia's voice seemed stern and straight. "Tia I understand and we will get married too, but if you need time we would not stop the marriage but we can postpone it " Shivay tried the last time. '' I am all ready for this marriage" she said cleaning up the tear stains and applying blush over it to cover it. ''Are you su..'' Shivay got cut in middle by Tia "So, Mr. Pati how am I looking?" she asked with a faint curve on her lips. "My wife has to look gorgeous and you are looking even more than that" he said back with a smile. After a pause he continued "Tia before the marriage I want to promise that I would not force anything on you" he looked straight on her eyes which showcased respect for him. "I know Shivay, and I promise you I would try to be the best bahu of this Oberoi Khaandaan and will always try to fulfill your expectations" after Tia completed they shared a brief hug.

The marriage took place. Though it was an arranged marriage but Tia and Shivay started understanding each other with time. A friendly bond grew between them. Everything was fine between them.

3 years leap

Three years passed that they are married and the time came when both of them decided to have child. Their private life started almost six months ago. They weren't unhappy with each other. The respect and care between them was growing for each other. Like a normal hubby wifey they were. Many times Shivay used to take Tia out with him whenever he used to travel for business purpose.

2 years leap

PRECAP- ANIKA'S ENTRY..... stay tuned to know what happens after two more years.