EPISODE- 52 (LAST PART)

Shivay and Anika went to their room smiling thinking of Rudra's antics...but somehow they too were thinking of their special night and hence were getting a bit odd. Anika tried to avoid eye contact with Shivaay, while Shivaay tried to behave normal. They laid on bed turning in opposite direction, but very soon they turned towards eachother, and travelled to the same thoughts looking at each other.

FLASHBACK

After the marriage was done, Om-Ishana went to their room and Shivay-Anika to theirs. Shivay stood outside while Pinky completed some rituals inside. After Pinky went away Shivay entered and looked at Anika. She was sitting facing her back towards the door. Shivay went close to her and saw her pampering Tianshi. Tianshi was happily sleeping over her mother's lap while Anika was busy kissing on Tianshi's forehead. "An...Anika" he called her as she has perfectly splashed water over his plans. Anika looked up at Shivay and answered "Tianshi looks so cute while sleeping, just like you" and she looked back at Tianshi. "Tianshi will be there with us tonight?" Shivay asked terrified. "Yes Shivay... I so missed sleeping with my daughter, tonight I am not leaving the chance" she answered. "Anika ..come on... try to understand na... let Tianshi sleep with mom today, tomorrow she will sleep with us... please" Shivay said desperately looking at Anika. "Why Shivay?" Anika asked ever so innocently. Looking at this innocence Shivay took Tianshi in his hold and placed her on her baby bed.

He turned back at Anika and held her hand. "Because Tianshi's father has some other plans for his mother today" he said huskily and winked. He brushed her lips and was about to put his lips over her's when Tianshi started to cry. "Isse bhi abhi rona tha..." Shivay said sounding irritated yet cute while Anika smiled looking at his condition and went to calm Tianshi. Anika took up Tianshi in her hold and started to pat her back. Pinky knocked at the door to which Shivay opened the door. "Yes mom..." he said. "Anika beta... let Tianshi sleep with me today" Pinky smilingly said and took Tianshi in her hold. Tianshi slept again by then and cuddled to her grandmother. Pinky smiled looking at Anika and Shivay and said "now soon gift a brother or sister to Tianshi" Pinky said before leaving.

As soon Pinky went away with Tianshi, Shivay looked back at Anika. Her head was down and she was blushing hard. The butterflies gathered inside her stomach and started to dance in rythm. As he started to go close to her, she started to move back taking small steps. She sat back on the bed. He engulfed her in his arms and winked looking at her. She hid her face over his chest and smelled the masculine fragrance and looked up, he was already looking back at her with affection and love.
Without breaking the eye contact he went out of the room and made his way to the room upstairs attached to the terrace. He entered the room carrying her in his arms, with one soft push he opened the door and with the next soft push of his leg he locked the door behind. The click sound made Anika to look at the perfectly decorated room and most precisely the bed. The nice fragrance of orchid and rose was making the atmosphere warm. She asked him to put her down, while he pulled her much close towards him. She pinched him a little and he winced a little and carefully made her stand. She again took her time to look at everything with eyes wide open and then looked back at him and smiled as she asked "why is this room decorated Shivay?" He proudly looked back at her and answered "when everyone is busy making plans for our special night in our room, I with the help of Soumya decorated this room for us, I wanted everything to be perfect so that i can see love for me in your eyes"

She looked at him with love, exactly what he expected from her, while a lone tear tickled out of her eye. she wiped it and smiled. "I am not only lucky Shivay... I am blessed to get you" she said and made a bold move to kiss him on his cheek staring at him for a moment and turned back out of shy and nervousness at the same time. She hid her face with her palms as the blush warmed her cheeks up and turned back. He looked at her and slowly turned her towards him. Her chin pointed towards the door as her eyes were staring the floor. He made her walk few steps, she was standing over the way of roses and orchids that directed towards the bed. She always dreamt of everything perfect in her marriage but never expected everything beyond perfect. Her expectations exceeded as now everything was beyond her imagination.